Why Should I Own an Amazon Gift Card?

Originally published at: https://www.ogbongeblog.com/own-an-amazon-gift-card.html

There’s a very high chance you’ve heard of Amazon, if you haven’t, don’t worry, I’ll give you some background information.

Amazon is an online retail company that was founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994. It started out as an online shop for books but has since then grown to a point where almost anything you can think of is sold there. Much like Jumia. Jeff’s goal was to simplify online transactions for consumers, and now, more than 300 million people use Amazon! It’s basically the number 1 online shopping platform worldwide.

What is an Amazon gift card?

In a bid to simplify the user’s experience and make it more enjoyable, Amazon created gift cards. These gift cards come in denominations of $15, $25, $50, and $100 and can be used to purchase anything on the Amazon website and in select stores that accept these cards.

Why You Should Own an Amazon Gift Card.

Below are some reasons why we think you should own an Amazon gift card.

1.  They are valuable gifts: Sometimes you may not have an idea of what to buy for your work colleague who’s marking their birthday. This gift card enables you to give them the ability to buy what they want without giving them cash.

2.  You can plan your finances better: With gift cards, you do not have to touch your debit/credit card to be able to get what you want.

3.  Your Amazon digital gift cards can never be lost. Unlike your bank card you keep looking for every two weeks, only to find it in the deep corners of your sofa, your Amazon digital gift card is always secure.

![](upload://beKdqpsv06Rm5dev8FtuWm068yw.png)

Where to Buy an Amazon Gift Card.

There are two types of Amazon gift cards:

1.  The physical gift cards that can be purchased at stores where gift cards are sold.

2.  The electronic gift cards can be bought from amazon.com and will be delivered to your email.

If you still don’t feel convinced, let me let you in on a little secret- you can always sell that Amazon gift card your cousin gave you two months ago and make some money. Owning an Amazon gift card is always a win.

Now that I’ve told you how to make money from your Amazon gift card, I will be doing you a great disservice if we don’t tell you where to trade your gift cards at excellent rates. Cardtonic is the most reliable and secure online trading platform that guarantees you amazing rates, instant payouts and more. Register with them to get the best deals.