What Do You Wish Should Be Added To Blogger New Themes?

Hello my fellow bloggers,

If you are using any of the new blogger themes, you will agree with me that there are all responsive. And For this reason, many bloggers have switched to the new themes.

But with that, alot of bloggers have spoken badly about this new themes, saying the old templates are better.

Few days ago, a blogger made a comment on Facebook saying that readers can’t comment on the new themes with Opera Mini Browsers, that he prefered the old templates. Many also say that the new themes don’t display the blog’s logo when a post is viewed, alot of features they say are lacking.

So now the question is; What features Do you think is in the old template that should be added in the new themes, or are you satisfied with the new themes?

Let us know by droping your comments.

The pagination which let’s readers easily view older and newer posts. I tried to apply a trick to make it display and it worked. But while it look great on desktop view, the mobile view is not cool :neutral_face:

1 Like

I added it manually to my blog though…

It will be cool if they can release a responsive magazine theme…

1 Like

Would be nice if they added an option to include post snippet below the normal titles on the homepage

But I couldn’t find it on Ogbongeblog nah.

Can you show me a screenshot please. I will also try to see if i can implement it here to share a screenshot

@jidetheblogger as indicated in the picture below;)

1 Like

You can hack Emporio theme to show snippet though…

1 Like

Oops! It’s not there o. I will re-add it back later.

1 Like

Would be nicer if it had its pagination like 1 2 3 4 5… 160 (Next)

1 Like

Mr Jide, Please teach us how to apply in manually on our blogs.

Please if its possible to hack and display snippet on the Emporio theme, then I really care about that trick Sir.

Alright bro! Please do let me know when you do :wink:

1 Like

It going to be good. At least readers won’t waste time going back to home page because they want to view previous posts. Unless they use recently post widget.

Something like that had been published here at https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/t/how-to-add-older-and-newer-post-pagination-to-emporio-blogger-new-theme/641

1 Like

Something like this Checkout the Advantages of Blogger Cute New Themes Over the Previous Themes >> https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/t/how-to-add-older-and-newer-post-pagination-to-emporio-blogger-new-theme/641/6