This Site Will Give You Viral Shares for Your Content

#Are you struggling with getting social shares for your content?

Do you want more social media followers and likes? What about web traffic?

If you answered yes to any (or all) of these questions, I have a solution for you.

Well, I found a site that allows you to publicize your content using their platform. As you might have already been aware, unless you are very popular, getting quality traffic that amounts to anything substantial is very costly.

In marketing, the largest portion of the budget usually goes to outreach / publicity. In our field of operation (internet marketing), high quality targeted traffic equals more profits.

What do you do when you are not “connected” do not have enough money to buy high quality traffic?

The answer is simple,

You get the best available cheap or free option.

Which is what I am giving you right here right now.

Well, this platform I am about to reveal is a freemium. This simply means that you get in free but you have the option of upgrading for more opportunities.

It has four tiers of users.

#Tier one: Free users

With free users, you do not pay a single cent to join and share your links. You get 50 points when you join as a welcome bonus to start sharing your links.

These points are the currency on this platform. Once you set your promotional link, you set a budget for it and the action begins. Every action costs between two to 10 points. The actions include a click to your link (traffic to your site), a retweet, a twitter follow, a page like, a share, subscription, etc.

Once your points are exhausted, your campaign will stop.

How do you recharge your points to continue sharing?

Simple,

You just share, like, retweet, subscribe, etc. to the other pages that are also sharing their posts across the platform. These are limited per day to make the site really valuable to the users.

The other option is to buy the points in cash, which brings me to the next tier of users on the platform.

#Tier two users: Silver users

These are subscribers who pay $199 per week. The subscription renews automatically after every billing cycle but you have the option to cancel any time.

Here, you can promote three simultaneous links at the same time and you have unlimited credits to use.

#Tier three: Gold users

They pay $499 per week. Subscription renews automatically as well but you can cancel any time.

You have unlimited credit to promote 10 simultaneous links at the same time.

#Tier four: Platinum users

They pay $999 per week but you can subscribe any time. You get unlimited credit to promote 25 links simultaneously.

This is a fast and sustainable way to increase your presence on the web. Every blogger should be on this platform.

Which site am I talking about?

#Click here to register and start getting more publicity today.