This is how I got approved by AdSense in less than 48 hours

Hello, I’m new here, and I just got approved by AdSense this week. I can’t count the number of times in total I’ve been applying for AdSense. However, I have been applying for AdSense since 2015, I have started up and run three blogs in the process of a getting a niche that will attract AdSense. I’ve been through a lot as a teenage blogger, from entertainment blogging with just a BlackBerry curve 7 to visiting cyber cafes many times a week to update my tech blog. But it was just like AdSense didn’t care at all. I started my current blog @ kongonut.com last year after many months of thought and frustration. Since, I’ve applied for AdSense over 8 times. Sometimes having to wait for almost a month to receive the disapproval email. I nearly quit several times, only compensating my sweat with little change from affiliate marketing (konga). It continued on until I applied again for the upteenth time in April, till date that application is still pending. It is three months now, and I haven’t heard anything from AdSense. Before my last application, I used my little savings to get a webhost, after moving from blogger to 000webhost, I decided to go a bit professional, I got a new webhost, redesigned the blog from scratch, started spending money buying products just to create quality reviews, and posts for the pleasure of the AdSense team, I got a custom email, waited for three months for AdSense to forget me and then applied. As I said before, till date the application which they said would take about 3 days is still pending. The breakthrough Fortunately, a friend of mine hit a goldmine when he discovered the reason AdSense wasn’t approving Nigerians. The trick was to reapply for AdSense with a US address but a Nigerian phone number, and that was it! Boom! I scaled through the first stage approval while still on the application process, and after placing the adcode on my blog, I woke up at 9am the next morning to see a congratulatory email welcoming me to AdSense. I reapplied with a new custom email which I believed also helped to speed things up.

The thing is… I don’t know why, but once it has to do with delivering and confirming physical addresses in Nigeria, US companies can be very lousy. Maybe because they don’t want the stress of navigating in a country without an organised address database. You may know that AdSense actually mails a pin right to your physical address once you’ve reached the $10 threshold, and even for approved Nigerian accounts it is a big problem mailing that pin. I reside in Awka, Anambra, and I don’t believe AdSense Nigeria will ever want to trace my address to the funny school hostel where I live and work. But my relative in US, will help me collect the pin when AdSense mails it, (lol, I used my sister’s address and I haven’t even told her yet, I hope she understands). So, i wouldnt call this a ‘cheat’, I’ll just say it’s a way of ‘helping’ AdSense approve you. Check out my blog at www.kongonut.com

1 Like

Congrats Bro. You’ve been through a lot.

Guy You are spamming your site with Adsense Infeed Ads…Take a look at it On VuDiVu

Thanks bro… Just the initial excitement, but I’ve brought them down

Adsense Approved in 48 hours??? U must be kidding only foreign adsense are being approved within 48 hrs. If you are from Nigeria it will be around 5 days upward.

Congrats dear. Really sounds innovative. Am going to try it out…

Bro, did you read the post at all, or you stopped at the title. I got a US AdSense account in less than 48 hours.

Just checked through now. Have also get UK adsense approved in just 6 hours

If i change my address as US after approval can i change it back to Nigeria?

No… You can’t change the country

That means it will affect when they will send wpayment