PayU Payment Method For Facebook Ads Still Works - July 2017

I successfully used my GTBank Naira Mastercard to load my Naira Facebook ad account via PayU payment method.

See screenshot below :

what happens if the ad account is flagged and you have not exhausted your money… how do you access the money sir

If flagged, the balance is gone. You can’t access it.

Nice job! But I try using it, at point of adding amount it pop-up “card declined”. What could have happened?

Which card is that?

Unable to use diamond bank card

I’m having difficulty paying my adverts on Facebook. It seems I used the Naira option. My GTB Naira Master keeps declining the payment. I have added another card, same problem. How do I pay them my debts please, that is really my concern. I don’t yet have a domiciliary account. Need advice please. Thanks.

are you using payu?

No. I can’t see to register for it. Am in dilemma.

You don’t have to register anything. It’s a payment method that allows you to use your card to fund your fb ad account. You can check the tutorial at : http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2017/07/payu-facebook-ads-naira-card-payment-steps.html

It’s a gtb e-saver and its a mastercard

Good morning, please I need help ooo, Facebook ads; card is still been declined. how do I solve the problem? Oga Jide Ogunsanya help

Are you using dollar or naira fb ad account? are you using PayU? if not PayU, which card are you using?

Is it possible that my Ads on Facebook be running when i never pay? I tried so many times, to add my GTB card but it keep disappearing. Hope FB won’t charge me that one day

Thanks so much have ignored using card directly, I used payU and my account has been credited. thump up. #ClickBoss

please what is the best payment method. My cards are no longer being accepted for payment. Urgent response will be appreciated

naira or dollar ad account?

Good morning I’ve been trying GTB mastercard to pay for ads with the PAYU method but it has been replying with ‘Authentication declined’ And I do use it before, I suppose its network or maybe its not working. Any help please? Thanks

You can try again later. Maybe network problem.