PayU Payment Method For Facebook Ads Still Works - July 2017

facebookads

(Jide Ogunsanya) #1

I successfully used my GTBank Naira Mastercard to load my Naira Facebook ad account via PayU payment method.

See screenshot below :

(Ogedengbe Ken Omogbai) #4

what happens if the ad account is flagged and you have not exhausted your money… how do you access the money sir

(Jide Ogunsanya) #5

If flagged, the balance is gone. You can’t access it.

(Bello Azeez) #6

Nice job! But I try using it, at point of adding amount it pop-up “card declined”. What could have happened?

(Jide Ogunsanya) #7

Which card is that?

(Kingsley Felix) #8

Unable to use diamond bank card

(Mr Gabriel) #9

I’m having difficulty paying my adverts on Facebook. It seems I used the Naira option. My GTB Naira Master keeps declining the payment. I have added another card, same problem. How do I pay them my debts please, that is really my concern. I don’t yet have a domiciliary account. Need advice please. Thanks.

(Kingsley Felix) #10

are you using payu?

(Mr Gabriel) #11

No. I can’t see to register for it. Am in dilemma.

(Jide Ogunsanya) #12

You don’t have to register anything. It’s a payment method that allows you to use your card to fund your fb ad account. You can check the tutorial at : http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2017/07/payu-facebook-ads-naira-card-payment-steps.html

(Bello Azeez) #13

It’s a gtb e-saver and its a mastercard

(Bello Azeez) #14

Good morning, please I need help ooo, Facebook ads; card is still been declined. how do I solve the problem? Oga Jide Ogunsanya help

(Jide Ogunsanya) #15

Are you using dollar or naira fb ad account? are you using PayU? if not PayU, which card are you using?

(Peter James) #16

Is it possible that my Ads on Facebook be running when i never pay? I tried so many times, to add my GTB card but it keep disappearing. Hope FB won’t charge me that one day

(Bello Azeez) #17

Thanks so much have ignored using card directly, I used payU and my account has been credited. thump up. #ClickBoss

(ronke) #18

please what is the best payment method. My cards are no longer being accepted for payment. Urgent response will be appreciated

(Jide Ogunsanya) #19

naira or dollar ad account?

(Bello Azeez) #20

Good morning I’ve been trying GTB mastercard to pay for ads with the PAYU method but it has been replying with ‘Authentication declined’ And I do use it before, I suppose its network or maybe its not working. Any help please? Thanks

(Jide Ogunsanya) #21

You can try again later. Maybe network problem.