Page ranking on search engines

Please sir,how can we increase page ranking on google sir @jidetheblogger,thank you sir

On blogger or wordpress?

On blogger Sir @tuhamworld

Page ranking is of different types… Do you mean that of Search engine or Alexa?

1 Like

I will like to integrate on both sir,thank you sir

You should take it one step at a time and also dig research on Google to understand better. For that of Search engine, Start by submitting your blog to Google’s Webmaster Search Engines

1 Like

Thanks for the advice sir,added it sir

follow this

Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. … Update Your Content Regularly. … Metadata. … Have a link-worthy site. … Use alt tags.

i blog at caffinegeeks tech blog

How can I use meta data sir?

I submitted Sitemap for my blogspot address to google webmaster and then I changed the address to a custom domain and submitted sitemap too for the custom domain it all looks similar having sitemap for the blogspot address and custom domain is it really necessary or should I delete the blogspot own

Since you’re already on a custom domain, i would advise you leave only the custom domain sitemap. I would have said you should delete the blogspot sitemap but give it a little time and see how it goes

its easy… if you on blogger i recommend you add meta tags and if on wordpress you can add to your theme or use yoast plugin

1 Like