Keyword research

Every body keeps talking about keyword research. But I must confess I am new to blogging and my question goes thus :slight_smile: Can I also do keyword Research for a Song Lyrics blog if yes can someone please enlighten me on how to do that.

Thanks in anticipation

You could do that. Basically, you could come up with a blog post idea like “Top 10 Music Lyrics Blogs” or “Music Lyrics Blogs”, look up the search volumes for the entire idea using tools like the popular google keyword planner, then take the next step.

What’s the next step?

Know the websites on the first 3 spot on Google SERP for that idea (the post idea) and checkout their authority using the moz website authority checker at Moz.com/researchtools/ose.

You could get other post ideas from the Google suggest bar, I.e, when you’re typing your posy idea into the search bar, Google suggests what you may have in mind. These aren’t just suggestions, they’re what people search for and you could thousands of visitors writing on those suggestions.

The suggestions may not show up as searched terms and have search volumes on Google keyword planner. This could be the case as millions of keywords are not registered in the Planner’s Database.

1 Like

Thank you…

Well said.