Katie Price says her overweight son, Harvey leaves holes in the wall if she Denies him food

5fb435f976cb6.PNG

Katie Price said she has been forced to padlock the family fridge and hide food to stop her son Harvey from eating in the middle of the night.

The 42-year-old former glamour model has revealed that her eldest child lashes out and leaves holes in the wall if she denies him food.

Harvey, 18, suffers from an excessive appetite caused by his genetic condition Prader-Willi syndrome, which can impact muscle tone and functions of the nervous system and sparks the constant desire to eat.

Doctors have warned that Harvey, who weights almost 29 stone, is at serious risk of a heart attack if he does not lose weight urgently.

Despite doing her best to limit her son’s food intake, Katie explained that Harvey turns violent when he doesn’t get food.

She told The Sun: "It’s a cruel and horrible illness where he feels hungry all the time — and if he doesn’t get food he gets angry. It’s hard work.

"He’ll smash things up if you say no. I’ve had to re-plaster my walls because he’ll bash holes in them with his head.

“He knows what nice things taste of. I’ll give him sweet potato chips instead of real fries but he knows the difference.”

Mother of five Katie added: "He’ll need to lose weight or he’ll end up dead. I don’t want to lose him.

"You can’t leave food or leftovers on the side or he’ll eat it, and he’s really quick too.

“He even eats in his sleep. He’ll walk downstairs and eat whatever he can find. We’ve even found him rummaging through friends’ bags for food.”

But why is she sharing that secret with the world? Thats family matters