Infinix Set To Launch A New Device With Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor

Ok i wanted this to sound like a surprise and a breaking News, but i guess my title already said it all.

The guys at Infinix Mobility are making serious plans to launch a new smartphone this year, but no just any smartphone, a smartphone that will run on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor… isn’t it cool, at least infinix is trying to roll with the big boys in the industry…

Qualcomm-Snapdragon

But as you all know, better processors equals to lesser lags, slightly better displays, better cameras and overall smartphone performance, but also don’t forget about Higher Cost of the smartphone… But don’t worry as Infinix will also be producing a mediatek equivalent for these devices…

So with these, something tells me that the next Infinix Zero 6 device to come in late November might ship with a Snapdragon 821, 835 or 845 processor… Who agrees with me?

Don’t Forget That This Article Was Gotten From www.correctblogger.com you can go there to see more Android Tips, How To’s and Reviews

They are so slow when Samsung and other tech companies are producing laptop running on Snapdragon 835 processor https://tabcult.com/?s=Snapdragon+835