I'm Giving Away a Blog for Free

Yeah, I’m going to give away this blog to one deserving soul in here. The blog is currently running on blogspot, so, you will need to buy your own domain and hosting. Luckily, @Jidetheblogger was giving away a free hosting and an accompanying domain name. It would be nice if one of the winners of that offer gets this offer as well because it will give you a considerable mileage.

What is the catch?

No catch at all. It is absolutely free.

The only thing you have to do is to show demonstrable proof that you can turn it into something notable. To do that, comment below this post and tell us why you deserve this offer.

We’ll have our winner on Monday July 17, 2017 @ 1900 hrs GMT.

P.S. Do not just leave your contacts in the comments, tell us why you should get the blog.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the freebie bro.

2 Likes

I will be glad to have the template, bro. My email I’d is knowledgeblog1@gmail.com Thanks.

You’re welcome bro

@Successminds, kindly follow the rule. Tell us why you deserve this blog. I’m giving away the blog, not just the template.

1 Like

Wow good one there boss. If given the chance, I’ll like to build this blog to a level where it will compete with other international health blogs. With professionally written articles which keeps one engaged and coming back for more…

2 Likes

If I will be given the blog, I will develop it until it becomes one of the top rated health and fitness blogs online. I will link it with my adsense account and 50% of the monthly revenues generated from it will be invested in charity. We will use it to pay medical bills of the needy on hospital beds.

1 Like

Nice initiative, congrats to the winners in advance.

Health is wealth and everyone should know this. Everyone needs the right information about their wellbeing: they need to know ways to properly take care of their body and things they should avoid.

With an offer like this, I believe I can make that happen. I have the passion for passing the right health-related information around, and if given this opportunity, I believe I will go far to actualize this goal of mine.

2 Likes

Great bro @MrVoke I think this blog will be a good sibling to my new health bog Health Ministers

I will reserve all my fitness posts for that blog, that means I will be linking from my blog to that. Am In #thanks

I have always wanted to blog, I have been doing everything I can to get on it and if given this blog, that would be the biggest step to achieving that goal.

I do my best to make it relevant by providing unadulterated health tips and issues to the convenience of our phones

1 Like

Nice Offer. I love the theme.

1 Like

Nice offer. I really need this blog because I’m about to launch a tech blog that will feature the latest news in the tech industry. I already have a perfect domain name and since this is going to be my first blog ever, I’ll be putting in all my efforts to make it stand out. I have strong passion for blogging and this would be a stepping stone to launch myself into that realm. I’ll also give you updates on how much I have achieved with it. Thanks in advance. Please contact me at Lofty9000@gmail.com

I just finished learning HTML, I also love sharing information and ideas to the world. If I can be given this blog, It will be an opportunity for me to explore my new knowledge and also to share ideas to the world. And besides, I’ve always wanted a gift from one of my mentors, Ogbonge blog’s CEO. I’ll be the happiest person if I can be considered Oga Jide. My email ayownsthismail@gmail.com

Why do I think I need this blog simple I need this blog not just to satisfy my desire or a bit on for blogging but to make an impact on people who visit or read any post on this blog,to be able to make it an outstanding blog among others and importantly to be able to create jobs for people after lifting the name of the blog through hardwork and dedication

The blog has a lot of potential. And it needs an individual who is not just going to dump it or resale it after acquiring it. I have taken time to go through the articles and the writing style of the author and I love the writing style; I must confess that it must have taken a huge effort to develop such amazing content. So before asking to be given this blog, I want to appreciate Ogbonge Network and his good guys that came up with this amazing initiative.

Now when I am given this blog, I will do the following.

1. Get a custom .ng domain extension for it from web4africa or whogohost and continue providing unique content on the blog just like the previous owner. It is gargantaun that I work with those in the medical line. I will ask my two doctor friends and anyone who shows interest to become a guest author on the blog.

2. I will advertise the blog using Facebook advertising. My vision for this wonderful medical blog is to turn it into one resource center for Nigerians first who are looking for medical assistance or info and then other African countries and the whole world at large. However, I plan to tailor it down to focus on Nigerians and make the average Nigerian to be comfortable with the content while making money from the content using Google Ad sense to keep up with bills and expenses of running the blog.

3. I plan to create an app for the blog. I am an Android App Developer, so I will use Google Blogger API to develop a native android app for this blog.

4. I will give credit to Ogbonge Blog for the blog and also publish a post of happiness telling my readers how I got the blog with links back to Ogbonge Blog.

I really love SmartworkOuts and I plan to add more categories to it. So I will really not be able to exhaust all I have in mind to do with this blog. But if I am given the opportunity, in six months time, I am sure the judges will have every reason to be happy with their decision of giving me the blog.

Thank you.

Hello guys, The offer has expired. We are revealing our winner shortly.

1 Like

Заманчиво :ухмыляющийся: