How Well Do you know your Smartphone?

Have you ever taken time to sit down with your smartphone, and try to do some stuffs you’ve not done before? or have you ever taken time to press into those places you’ve never pressed before? well am guessing no, but the good news is, we are here again, and this is what we do.

Hello gentlemen and Ladies, it is Emmanuel Godwin once again, and today, we’re all gonna be seeing a very useful feature that 70% of Android users neglect, but which is extremely important. It is called the ES File Explorer Recycle Bin.

Many of us should know about the ES File Explorer, i think it should be more popular among the guys, it is a Device File Manager app, but i will tag it “The Best File Manager App” currently on the Android platform, this app is also available for the ios fans,but i think it makes more sense when on an android device. So lets get down to business.

Just like the normal recycle bin we all have in our computers, the ES File Explorer comes with its own recycle bin, i don’t think there is any other file manager app out there that comes with a recycle bin.

Recycle Bin

Now for those people like me out there that doesn’t know what a recycle bin is, it is a temporary storage on your device, where deleted files are stored, incase your lost senses returns back to you, and you are like, “oh my God, i shouldn’t have deleted it”, so you can always go back there to restore back the deleted files. ( but in my case, i don’t see as just a recycle bin, i see it as a place where i can conveniently hide my files, and no one will catch me “i will explain what i mean by that” )

Now how do we get this ES File Explorer recycle bin to work for us, because no android smartphone today, has the recycle bin feature pre-installed with it, so until that time, let us continue using the one that came with ES File Explorer.

So just follow the below steps carefully, and in no time, you will receive your miracle and come back here to testify, and bless the man of God.

STEP 1. We will have to download the ES File Explorer app from Google Playstore into our android device, just open your playstore and type ES File Explorer, it is only one in the playstore…

STEP 2. Open the app itself and you will be presented with this interface…

(congratulations, you’re getting closer to your healing).

Tap on the three lines at the top left corner of your screen.

STEP 3. Scroll down, until you see the recycle bin option. if the toggle is off, switch it on, but if it is on, leave it like that.

STEP 4. Now you have successfully completed the basic sacrifices in getting your miracle…So lets take it for a spin, to see if it actually works. Lets say, i want to delete this music or picture from my android device, all i have to do is go to the ES file Explorer app, locate the folder where the music is living in, and delete it.

You will be given an option if you want to move it to the ES File Explorer, don’t touch anything, just go ahead and delete it.

STEP 5. Now for you to see your file in your recycle bin, and maybe probably restore it, that is if you are like me that mistakenly delete files before realizing it, all you have to do is open your explorer app, in the homepage, you will see a downward facing arrow head right here.

Click on it and tap the Recycle Bin icon

When it opens, there are a couple of this you can do there, you can choose whether to finally and permanently delete the file or restore it… Like this.

Long Press On The File and You will be given options whether to Delete Or Restore it

TIP: Now this is one amazing feature about the ES File Explorer recycle bin, unlike every other recycle bins you can see out there, the one of ES File Explorer doesn’t appear as an icon in your app drawer, instead it is built into the application itself, so it some kind of hidden from the public eyes, and that was the reason why i said i don’t just see it as a recycle bin, i see as a place for hiding private files, because once i move my files to the recycle bin, and lock my ES File Explorer with my Fingerprint, oya come and thief file that does bnot concern you na. Ole.

So guys, that’s it for today, see you next time…make sure you share this wonderful tip to your friends and family, don’t be stingy, only you cannot know everything in this world. afterall, you don’t pay to share.

And don’t also forget to tell us what File Manager App, you are currently using on your phone right now. and why you choose to use it. Use the Comment Box below. Bye …

Go to correctblogger.com to see full post with pictures

What if people delete directly from their File Manager?

Hello Mr Tuhamworld, people cannot detect it from their file manager, because the recycle bin folder is hidden in its own way, or should i say does not exist. Because i’ve also tried finding it in every means possible, but all to no avail

What i mean is "what if people delete a file directly from File Manager, would they still be able to view it from the Recycle Bin in the App?

Ok sorry, my bad. If you delete a file from your native file manager, your file will be deleted permanently. The feature only works in the ES File Explorer app. Hope i’ve cleared your doubts

ooooh, i see!

It’s a nice app. And i presume one can also use it to hide files, right?

Yea… that’s what i use it for… if i have files i don’t want people poking at, i will delete them (move to recycle bin) and leave them there until i have use for them.

Check out http://www.correctblogger.com to see the complete step by step guide

1 Like

With reference images