How to setup Internet TV/Live streaming and monetise it

There are various categories of people who may need internet tv/live streaming channel:

• Anybody who want to make money broadcasting online.
  • Church owners for live service or concert
  • Live conference events broadcast
  • Live broadcast of any events People all over the world can be watching live on mobile phones and all internet enable gadget.

SETUP You must own a website you want to be using e.g www.videogamba.com If you are going to be using the site for your tv streaming alone, ill advice you should not have more than 4 pages: about us, contact us, tv guide and live tv page among other design at your own discretion.

-Sign Up for a youtube account -Install adobe media live software or OBS studio on your system.

GO LIVE/START BROADCASTING You need to be sure of your mode of operation either Live 247 depending on your access to internet or Few hours in a day or prepackaged contents broadcast.

MAKE MONEY WITH IT Advertise and let people know you can broadcast thier events live to people all over the world even those that cannot come can watch live on thier smartphones, tab and all internet enable gadget. Start getting booking for wedding, birthday, concert, political campaign, church live service and charged them in hours etc I think this is a rush summary as i skipped a lot of of steps to be fixed. May be ill put up a detailed tutorial video on this. But for anyone serious about setting up an internet tv/streaming channel, send in mail: campustvafrica@gmail.com or call 08135586088 In the meantime post your questions about this so i can answer. Watch this video, a tutorial on using Macromedia live encoder.

https://videogamba.com/video/97R48O59OBHX/how-to-setup-internet-tvlive-streaming

Updated: Upgraded features I’m installingnow will allow you to set video advert as either pre -roll, Mid-roll and post-roll into your video just like YouTube video ad. Also I can make your videos or live stream pay per view that is people will pay you before they can watch any video you want. call now to set up your InternetTV 08135586088

Watch out for my video tutorial on how to stream your content to Facebook live. Your already edited content can be streamed to Facebook as if it is live, also live streaming to Facebook using multiple cameras.