How to Get Google Index You New Blog Post Instantly

How often do you submit your blog post to search engine once published for quick indexing? Big question right? Well, only few people remember to submit their new blog post to Google search engine manually once then publish it. Instead of submitting it manually to search engine they often prefer to share it on social network for more exposure. This is not bad though but social traffic will only last for a while if you are not running ads. The only surviving source of traffic is search engine. However, here is a 3 steps to submit your new blog post to search engine for instant indexing.

1. Fire up a new tab on your browser and visit ’ Google new URL submitter’.
  2. Make sure you log into your gmail account. It is not necessary whether it’s the account associated with your webmaster tools or not. Copy and paste the new blog post url into the column provided and hits submit button Once you have successfully submitted you new post you will see a successful message that your web page has been submitted successfully.

How to Get Google to Index Your New Blog Posts Quickly

4 Likes

Thanks for the info

His Segun,

Thanks. Hope this really help?

Very helpful (y)

Thanks for your feedback! Stay connected

I thought all we needed to do was submit the blog.

I never knew one has to submit new post to google.

Thank

Hi Lordshars,

It’s not necessary to submit a new page if you can wait for Google bot to crawl it which can take more than 48 hours depending on your domain authority but for instance INDEX, you need to submit your new posts or pages.

No you don’t. I check my blog posts on google after two minutes and it shows up like : 2 Mins ago. One time I checked very quickly to ensure iws getting an index Star, and it was like “55 secs ago”… So, instant index happens in my experience when you’ve been publishing multiple blog posts frequently for long, like for over one month, it just happens. And when you stop doing this, index rate falls to a lover rate. Active blogs like the Huff post and even Lailasblog get posts index a second after they go live. All blogs aren’t the same, and index rate depends on activity rate.

You got it wrong! Logout of your Google account and try it!

Hmmm! Most times If you want something done you have to do it yourself.

Okay. No changes. Still the same result. Please research more.

Bravo bro!!!