How to edit ogbonge footer template to your choice

Pls i want to edit the ogbonge footer template design by ogbonge to mine… Hw do i go about it?

1 Like

Sign in to your blogger dashboard and back up your theme.

Thereafter, navigate to “Theme” > “Edit HTML”

Click inside the HTML

Press CTRL F on your keyboard

A search box will come up.

Type whatever you want to change into the small search box and hit enter.

Once you see what you want to change, make changes and click SAVE.

1 Like

Thanks bro @JidOgunsanya it works

Pls sir… Each time people visit my blog… They try to comment buh couldn’t becos of what is displaying below…

Is showing something else, DISQUS BOX…

Please how can I edit that about us, privacy policy, advertise e. T. C in the gutter of ogbonge template I need to put mine… Its not working

Go to your theme… Click on edit html…search for the names and change it to your choice… I just did that on my blog yesterday and it works

1 Like

U see that pics I sent… That home, contact, advertise… I want to make it start working that’s Wat am saying…

Search for those links in your blog html and edit as explained at : https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/t/add-pages-link-at-your-blogspot-footer/70/2?u=jidetheblogger

Went softly. Thanks Jide. You are truly a helper to many Nigerians

1 Like

Jide, thanks once again. Please how can i modify the Ogbonge Template? I don’t want red look but a different one.

You can easily change the color via the Blogger theme designer. Go to “Theme” > “Customize”.

I can only be able to change the color of the header but cannot change the write up colors on the sidebar like the Labels color. check it here Sir. www,.talkonpoints.com

Jide please help. here is my blog link.http://www.talkonpoints.com I want to change the color of Sidebar title. as you can see i succeeded in changing others, remain the sidebar title color. Please also help to show how i can add Google adsense in between my posts. Thanks

sorry bro how do you add the footer social icon