How I Got Adsense Approval Within 7 Days on 1 Month Old Blog

When the thought to start a blog came to me early this year, I went online to read few articles to add to my wealth of knowledge. I stumbled on Adsense articles.

Since my niche is Gospel, very few were talking about it and the few posts I saw concerning my niche and adsense were scary.

Well, I didn’t give up. I went on and set up My Gospel Blog on Blogger. That was February 2018. I upgraded to a custom domain within the same month. I used a custom theme, then tweaked it to my taste. I made 23 good posts among which 5 posts contained 2k+ words.

Then I applied for adsense through the dashboard. Placed the code in my template. I didn’t get first approval email but after 3days I checked on my blogger “Monetization” tab and noticed that the “Your Application is Under review” had disappeared.

The Holy Spirit told me I’ve passed 1st approval… lol. I didn’t activate the “Show ads” options, knowing that I’m only going to see blank ads.

At exactly the same day I applied for adsense (that’s monday) I got an email from adsense. “CONGRATULATIONS YOUR APPLICATION IS FULLY APPROVED”!

What you should know:

Make Quality and unique posts.

Get some traffic (but in my case I didn’t have up to 200 pageviews per day)

Tweak your blog design, make it neat.

Put up contents in your sidebar.

Make your site easy to navigate

Submit sitemap and get some posts crawled and indexed.

APPLY FOR ADSENSE! Your chances of approval are HIGH.

I hope this was helpful?

2 Likes

Nice. Congrats on your approval.

2 Likes

Thanks bro

Great. You are lucky, on my side, I’ve been blogging since 2011 on www.eaolatoye.com , though was not serious about it then until 2016 and I’ve been applying for adsense to upgrade my hosted account to no avail. Later this year in January, it was fully approved but after adding the code on my custom domain(www.eaolatoye.com) it went blank but if I put the same code on www.rpriests.blogspot.com it will show ads. Then on the third day I receive another mail from adsense that my request was not approve due to not following adsense rules, that I need to create navigation. But the site was well structured and navigation is there, so am tired of applying again until when I get someone to help me look at my site to see if there is something am not doing right.

2 Likes

Guy, just buy adsense, though look for a reliable source.

1 Like

Bro I’ve checked on your blog. It lacks gadgets it should have. Try to make improvements. Adsense said if your blog looks pleasing to your eyes, it will definitely look same to others and you stand a chance of getting approved.

Also get creative and write posts that are a compelling. Choose topics that will make people want to see the content.

The Gospel niche needs a lot of creativity and knowledge of the Word… and of course prayer. It takes prayer for Adsense to approve Gospel blogs.

Thank you my brother for that, please can you recommend or enlighten more on the type of gadgets?

Congrats bro, I started blogging too in February and I am yet to apply for Adsense. The Adsense story ia really scary.

1 Like

Bro eaolatoye.com is likely to have been banned! When a domain is banned ads won’t display on d site until its reviewed and verified OK. If other wise… It’s still not going to show. It’s showing on the blogspot cos it has no issue with Google b4

I don’t think it’s banned. Though Adsense do blacklist sites that don’t give them intervals before re-applying.

But don’t give up bro. If you really want it you can purchase from a reputable seller. Though having Adsense is one, earning with it is another work.

Check whether your site is banned by Adsense here. If it’s not there are still chances to get approved if you put in the work:

Thanks I love your tips, I will try to do same on my blog https://postutmeadmission.com.ng

Congrats on your blog. In other to check if your site is banned, just go to your search console dashboard and click on Manual actions

Wow… Congratulations bro… Will consider trying this on my blog @ https://www.diligentlearner.com

i feel like hugging u i dont know why but im so happy me av suffad from adsense ehh

This tool is fake and not recommended. I entered sites that are already served ads by Google AdSense but the tool above says they are banned. Lol.

Thanks for this tips, I will try to do same on my blog @ https://gospelcrib.com