How I Can Repay My Facebook Ad Debt

Originally published at: How I Can Repay My Facebook Ad Debt – OgbongeBlog

One of the frequent questions I get asked by my friends that know I am a Facebook advertiser in Nigeria, is “do you know how I can repay my Facebook ads debt?”

Well, if you’re also struggling to repay your Facebook ads debt, you are not alone! Many businesses and individuals face challenges when it comes to settling their Facebook ads outstanding balance, which most times, is the cause of disabled ad account.

And of course, Facebook allows you to continue running ads while accumulating debt, but it’s crucial to settle your outstanding balance as soon as possible else, your Facebook ad account will be disabled.

So in this blog post, I am going to share with you how you can repay Facebook ad debt so you can continue to run your Facebook ads especially if your Facebook ad account has been disabled due to payment issues.

Understanding Facebook Ads Debt

Before we proceed, it’s essential to understand how Facebook ads debt occurs.

When you create sponsored ads on Facebook, you’re required to add a payment method e.g debit card. That payment method determines your payment setting.

If you use most credit and debit cards to pay for Facebook ads, Facebook automatically charges you whenever your ad costs reach your payment threshold. Facebook charges you again on your monthly bill date for any leftover costs.

If the payment method fails when Facebook wants to charge it, your ads are paused, and your ad account is disabled until you pay the amount due. You won’t receive any additional charges until you pay the amount due.

Reasons Why Facebook Ads Payment Failed

There are several reasons why your Facebook payment method might fail. Here are some of the reasons :

• Insufficient balance in your debit card that will be enough to pay your Facebook ads outstanding balance.
  • Your bank card not supporting international payment or Facebook ads payment.
  • Spending limit control on your payment method.
  • Facebook not accepting the payment method you added to your Facebook ad account.

Understanding these reasons listed above can help prevent future facebook ad debt and help you manage your facebook ad account effectively.

Repayment Options To Settle Facebook Ads Debt Payment

There are various methods to repay your Facebook ads debt in Nigeria but I will be focusing on the use of US dollar cards issued by your bank and virtual dollar cards generated online.

1. Using a US Dollar Card Issued by Your Bank

Using a US dollar card from your bank can be a straightforward and reliable option. Here’s how to proceed:

Step 1: Check if Your Bank Offers US Dollar Cards
Contact your bank to inquire if they issue US dollar cards. Many Nigerian banks offer this service, including GTBank, Zenith Bank, and Access Bank.

Step 2: Apply for a US Dollar Card
If your bank offers US dollar cards, apply for one. You may need to provide documentation, such as proof of income and identification.

Step 3: Fund Your US Dollar Card
Load your US dollar card with the amount you want to use to repay your Facebook ads debt. You can do this at a bank branch or through online banking.

Step 4: Repay Your Facebook Ads Debt
Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager account, go to the “Billing” section, and select “Pay Now.” Enter your US dollar card details and complete the payment.

Pros & Cons of Using US Dollar Cards For Facebook Ads Payment :

Pros:

• Secure and familiar payment method.
  • Budget control through pre-loading.
  • Widely accepted by Facebook Ads.

Cons :

Application process and waiting time.
Potential fees associated with the card.
Some banks might have minimum balance requirements.

2. Using Virtual Dollar Cards Generated Online

Virtual dollar cards are an increasingly popular option for online transactions, offering flexibility and ease of use. Here’s how to use virtual cards to repay your Facebook ads debt:

Step 1: Choose a Virtual Dollar Card Provider
Select a reputable online service that generates virtual dollar cards.

Step 2: Sign Up and Verify Your Account
Create an account with the chosen provider and verify your identity.

Step 3: Generate a Virtual Dollar Card
Follow the provider’s instructions to generate a virtual US dollar card.

Step 4: Fund Your Virtual Dollar Card
Load your virtual dollar card with the desired amount using your preferred funding method (e.g., credit/debit card or bank transfer).

Step 5: Repay Your Facebook Ads Debt
Use your virtual dollar card details to repay your Facebook ads debt through the Facebook Ads Manager “Billing” section.

Pros & Cons of Using Virtual Dollar Cards For Facebook Ads Payment :

Pros :

• Fast and easy setup.
  • Spending limit control for debt management.
  • Can be used for other online transactions (depending on the provider).

Cons :

• May not be accepted by Facebook.
  • Potential fees for card creation, transactions, or inactivity.

Final Thoughts on “How I Can Repay My Facebook Ad Debt” In Nigeria

Repaying your Facebook ads debt is crucial to preventing disabled Facebook ad account. By using a US dollar card issued by your bank or virtual dollar cards generated online, you can settle your outstanding balance conveniently. Remember to always assess your financial situation and keep your ads budget in check to avoid accumulating Facebook ads debt in the future.

If you need help with your Facebook ads creation, Facebook ads automation or have Facebook payment issues you need to be resolved, you can contact me and I will help you for a token.

Click Here To Contact Me