How can i space my blog post like yours ogbongeblog

please how can i give space between my blog post? my blog post is in grid format like yours, i want to increase the space between them. please help me out this is my site URL https://technowreviws.blogspot.com

Ogbongeblog.com is now on WordPress

Hi, @Alhajikelvin

Why are you scrapping my blog posts?

See :

and

And I am sure there will be more if I dig further.

Remove all posts you copied from my sites asap before I do the needful.

1 Like

I’m a newbie still confused on blogging, I don’t know from my left to right I’m really sorry for that, you know you are my boss, please have mercy, please tell me what to do. I have been on this for more than three months now and I’m not getting any result, I’m tired, I really need help please, I’m your loyal boy oh.

Sir please help me…

Hello, @Alhajikelvin kindly take down all the posts you copied from Ogbongeblog

I was expecting you to delete it by now, but you still keep it… Is this how you’ll succeed as a blogger?

You could lose your blog cos of this, so take all of em down.

I HAVE DELETED THE POST. YOU CAN NOW GO AND CHECK IT OUT BOSS. AND IF YOU STILL FOUND ANY, JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DELETE IT ALSO. I CAN EVEN DELETE MY ENTIRE BLOG IF YOU WANT ME TO. PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED BOSS. YOU ARE STILL MY BOSS OOH, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, YOU ARE STILL MY BOSS. CLEAR ROAD FOR THE BOSS. Seriously i have removed the post from my blog, just go and take a look at it.

I HAVE DELETED THE POST. YOU CAN NOW GO AND CHECK IT OUT BOSS. AND IF YOU STILL FOUND ANY, JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DELETE IT ALSO. I CAN EVEN DELETE MY ENTIRE BLOG IF YOU WANT ME TO. PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED BOSS. YOU ARE STILL MY BOSS OOH, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, YOU ARE STILL MY BOSS. CLEAR ROAD FOR THE BOSS. Seriously i have removed the post from my blog, just go and take a look at it.

I HAVE DELETED THE POST. YOU CAN NOW GO AND CHECK IT OUT BOSS. AND IF YOU STILL FOUND ANY, JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DELETE IT ALSO. I CAN EVEN DELETE MY ENTIRE BLOG IF YOU WANT ME TO. PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED BOSS. YOU ARE STILL MY BOSS OOH, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, YOU ARE STILL MY BOSS. CLEAR ROAD FOR THE BOSS. Seriously i have removed the post from my blog, just go and take a look at it. trust me boss i have done so.

Boss you just dey cut chain, nor be sooo, anyways i no what i did is not right, i promise not to do it again, na lack of experience dey cause am, just go and check it out if you find any just let me know i will remove it. UP BOSS…

1 Like