High Quality Stock Photos for Your Ads and More

#Shhhh! This is our little secret.

Where do I get high quality pics for my blog?

This is a question that people tend to ask me a lot. In fact, I ended up compiling a resource of 60+ sites where you can get high quality professional images for your blog.

However, as with humans, these may not suffice for your current needs. #DISCLAIMER!

You are responsible for what you do with the information you get here. I am only providing this for information purposes ONLY. #Good.

Well, here’s what we are going to do.

I am going to show you one hole (that I learned from a friend) you can use to get high quality images from shutter stock without a watermark on them and without paying a single penny.

Are you excited?

You need some technical knowhow with Facebook ads for this hack to work.

1. Go to shutter stock and search for the image you want. [I have searched for toucan in this case.]
  2. After getting the best toucan image you like, note its name/title. We will use it later.
  3. Go to Facebook ads and create a new ad pack
  4. Add photo; choose stock photo tab and paste the image title you had copied in step 2.
  5. Select the image when it comes up in the list.
  6. Click on maximize and you will be able to preview the image in full size without the watermark. #P.S. Do not use an image you have not bought. You will be sued.
4 Likes

Wow! I’ve never thought of this. I’m gonna give it a try asap. Thanks alot for sharing.

That is the hole bro

I have been trying it since…how do I get to Facebook ads do I need to log in to my Facebook first

Seriously? That’s why I said you should know how to work with Facebook ads. A simple Google search can do the trick

1 Like

Yes. Sign in to your Facebook account and go to : https://www.facebook.com/ads/create

2 Likes

1 Like