Hi, I want to know how to create a successful blog

I love to learn new thing from someone that know better. I just started blogging, so I am new to the system.

What is your url ?? Mine is www.peartrend.com & www.bloggingseries.com

Am also new to blogger. Need a mentor

read this : https://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/11/successful-blogger.html

You can’t create a successful blog. You can create a beautiful, or crazy looking blog and make it successful. It all depends on a few factors and the catalyst you give room to. To this point, making a blog successful takes patience and wisdom combined. I’ve seen and known old consistent blogs that are not successful at all. I’ve seen young blogs that are also successful. When I say young, I mean, literally, a year and two year old blogs pulling in a lot of traffic. I’ve recently observed a 7-month old blog surpassing the success levels of longer existing blogs. Well, if you want to create a successful blog. You have to be a blogger (with SEO skills, writing skills, online marketing skills), you have to be consistent, act fast, carryout research in your niche so you won’t be a second page sitter for every blog post you write, you have to be passive, establish your blog’s presence and wait it out while building links the legal way to strengthen your blog’s foundation in terms of search visibility and appearance. There’s quite a lot to these things, but let passion show you the way forward. Good luck.

1 Like

I got different reply to this topic of mine, yours gave me good understanding. Could you please guide me through a bit? I will be glad if you can render any assistance.

Yes I can. I’m here for that. You can DM me anytime.

What do u mean by DM

Direct Messge bro. like send me a message directly or privately

1 Like

It’s a short for “Direct Message”.

Please, what are the right process to drive more traffic to site