Google Adsense Account Banned Pls any Solution?

Good the my Ogas and fellow bloggers i created this thread on behalf of my friend … .#blogger who’s adsense account was recently banned with almost $600 in it due to invalid activityactivity #msg frm google… However he has sent an appealing msg but yet not reply… Pls what do you think is the way out #he didn’t use robots click and also have never click on his ads.

You can’t be entirely sure.

To some extent am sure he didn’t…cos he’s not a novice.

Okay then. He could reapply with a .ng or another domain extension with same blog content and get approval easily.

1 Like

Google may not approve you right does not mean you can monetise your blog. Why not take a limp forward and try NGAdverts ads network. Its an ads network where you can be a publisher to monetise you blog like google ad-sense.

It can also give you the opportunity to generate traffic to your blog by advertising your blog on other popular blogs like sunnews paper, Linda Ikeji’s blog, Bellanaija, Naijaloaded and much more.

To monetise your blog click`here1 and register as a publisher. After registration your blog will be approved in not less that 5 hours. Then you’re good to go and make your money… You can check out my blog to see your self … naijatruevoice.blogspot.com.ng For more infomation you can email me on… naijatruevoic@gmail.com, stanleychidon9@gmail.com, facebook @naijatruevoice… Keep on smilling and share the good news:grinning:

Google may not approve you right does not mean you can monetise your blog. Why not take a limp forward and try NGAdverts ads network. Its an ads network where you can be a publisher to monetise you blog like google ad-sense.

It can also give you the opportunity to generate traffic to your blog by advertising your blog on other popular blogs like sunnews paper, Linda Ikeji’s blog, Bellanaija, Naijaloaded and much more.

To monetise your blog click`here1 and register as a publisher. After registration your blog will be approved in not less that 5 hours. Then you’re good to go and make your money… You can check out my blog to see your self … naijatruevoice.blogspot.com.ng For more infomation you can email me on… naijatruevoic@gmail.com, stanleychidon9@gmail.com, facebook @naijatruevoice… Keep on smilling and share the good news:grinning:

This is why it’s good to cash out your earnings while it’s 100$ plus, google can banned any account at any time

No solution. That Money is gone. Move on…

1 Like

The money is gone, but he’ll earn a lot more if he is able to move on… I’d suggest creating another blog or, using another domain name.

As a blogger, that is why its always good to put your head in one basket. with your email marketing, you can make twice of that amount.