Get TechPlusHub Domain Name For Free

@Larrycool wants to give out his techplushub.com domain name to a lucky member of this forum.

If you’re interested, kindly let us know why he should give it to you.

Winner will be announced on Friday11th of August, 2017.

• Domain Name: TECHPLUSHUB.COM
  • Creation Date: 2017-07-08
  • Registry Expiry Date: 2018-07-08
  • Registrar: NameCheap Inc.
3 Likes

All my life i have wanted to be a blog, i want to change the universe from blogging as a hobby and profession, the problem is that i lack funds and i have been scammed trying to host my blog, pls i really need the domain, Thanks i will be forever grateful and looking forward to learn do more business with you God bless you

1 Like

i think i need the blog because i have so much desired to be a blogger all my life but all the blog i tried creating they end up failing in not less than a year, i think is not because i’m not destined to be a blogger but i think is because i have not been able to have that unique blog of my choice and to surprise you i have been into blogging for the past 5years and still nothing to show for it but i still have hope that one day i will make it as a blogger, and i believe if i’m able to win this blog it will mark a new beginning for me as a blogger. Thanks

1 Like

I have a keen interest in blogging. As graphic designer, it has helped me in several aspects and be independent. I find blogging interesting and education.

As a blogger I have enjoyed it. However, I observed that I’m missing one thing; which is what I think i will get, if am given this site.

I strongly believe that if I am given this site, it will help my contemporary world as it has been developing with enormous speed. I am very sure I will need it in my work, and I am determined that it will help me in the future immensely

1 Like

My name is Olabode Yinka. I know if by grace, I’m allotted this monitized “TechPlusHub” Domain Name, which goes inline with my tech business ( sales of e book, creation of fanpage, forum page, sales of UK used phones…) it will really be a catalyst to my business boom, blogging success.

All this while, I have been longing for this kind of opportunity in having a monetized domain name. Because the ones I’m having are un-monitized www.ykdotconcept.createaforum.com www.ykdotconcept.wordpress.com This will create more awareness for my " Tech business " also allowing me to earn via google ad sense when traffic starts flowing in and lots more.

This in turn generates more income for me, and from their I replicate the opportunity that I got, by also contributing my quota in helping others, the same way I’d been helped.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Hi, My Name is Olayiwola Olumide. I’m a Web Developer/Programmer and Computer Software/Hardware Engr. My company name is Olumayur Technology, i have two blog quickgister.blogspot.com and tellmenew.blogspot.com. i think if i can get this offer i’m going to make it to help Our Nigeria Youths in Technology and make sure that we led in Technology. thank:+1:

1 Like

I want techplushub blog because I would love to unleash my potentials and reach my targeted audience. I would update the blog on every daily basis with my ability to write compelling articles on how to make money online and sharing ideas with the newbies who wants to learn HTML and CSS.

I would also use the blog to give out free ebooks on ways to monetize a blog that gets fewer than 1,00 traffic to their blogs. I want you to believe that, if you give me this domain, I would owe you whatever success I would achieve and make success a residue of design.

1 Like

All my life, I’ve been passionate about technology and I’ve been helping people solve technology related problems for a long time offline here in my locality.

I’m also very familiar with the blogging world.

If I’m given this domain, I’ll use it to help a lot of people solve their problems online. Thanks…

1 Like

It’s true that there are many people in the blogging business, but only the few dedicated ones are really making it big. For any business to truly make it big,it must have three ingredients:-GOAL,PASSION and DEDICATION. Therefore, goal+passion+dedication=success. In same vein,I know with the help of God if “TechPlusHub” is given to me,I will implement the “two” ingredients for success(because one is already constant “PASSION” for Tech related stuffs.). And by God’s grace, am conversant with HTML, CSS and the Blogging World. Thanks in anticipation!!!.

1 Like

Thank you mr Jide for your efforts to empower us, thank you too TechPlusHub for this free offer. The reason the panel should consider me for this gesture is based on your passion to help blogger like me that has passion, and daily working diligently to make a positive impact in the society. By giving me this domain, you are not only empowering me but others that are benefiting from my presence on the blog, dishing out messages that transformed their lives. I also help those who has interest in blogging by helping them to set up their blog free. If i turn out to be a winner, it will be a booster to my blog https://olatoye-abiodun.blogspot.com.ng and many will benefit more and TechPlusHub also will forever happy that it was given to someone like me that can manage it after one year of grace. Thank you, and looking up to you for a favorable consideration.

1 Like