Enquiries about blog protection

(Michael) #1

Hello. If I am to start a blog, do I need to copyright my blog logo design with NCC and register my blog with CAC as a business entity. Also, how long does it take before I can open a Googleadsense account and link my blog to it for monetization.

(Jide Ogunsanya) #2

All those ones are not compulsory but you can if you want to. You can apply for Adsense anytime you are set for it.