Download Ogbongeblog Template FREE

freebies
ogbongeblogtemplate

(Jide Ogunsanya) #21

Hi @oluwa_busiayomi Go to : https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/groups/obt

(Oluwa Busiayomi) #22

Thanks so much sir I have gotten it. I will soon upload to my blog @ oluwatechz.com Thanks once again boss

(Edwin Jonas ) #23

Loadedpoint.com. That is the url of my blog. Confirm it sir.

(Edwin Jonas ) #24

Mr jade, you have not attended to me after all this days of waiting. Please do dear. Thanks

(Wonda Nation) #25

Bros eh… please i suggest you upload this Package to another download Platform>> as we all know most Google Sub DOMAINS are down… and i wouldn’t want this Package pass by me

(Jide Ogunsanya) #26

Your site looks like the demo. You can set it to left and right sidebar via “theme designer”. Anything else?

(Jide Ogunsanya) #27

If you join the group, you should be able to access the download bro.

(Oyin Oluwatosin Emmanuel) #28

Hello sir, I uploaded the template on www.talkeverytime.com but it’s still displaying the desktop version on mobile even after making the right settings

(Oyin Oluwatosin Emmanuel) #29

No need to reply this sir, Ive followed the instructions I saw in your reply to someone else. Thanks

(Jide Ogunsanya) #30

OhK bro. Enjoy :wink:

(Prosperity Kenneth) #31

Wow thanks for this awesome and rare giveway Sir

(bernard) #32

Please the template refused applying on my blog. its showing an error msg like this " Error parsing XML, line 3, column 6: The processing instruction target matching “[xX][mM][lL]” is not allowed. Hide notification" what should i do pls???

(Jide Ogunsanya) #33

You are probably not doing it the right way or you’ve tampered with the file. Hope you know it is for a Blogger blog though.

(bernard) #34

i have installed it and its very much fine now. check it out www.vitalblog.com.ng

(Muhammad Abba Gana) #35

please how would i dowload your current template

(olanide) #36

bro am still unable to download the template

(Jide Ogunsanya) #37

My current theme is not available for download for now. You can get it if you pay for it.

(Jide Ogunsanya) #38

Read the instruction the page carefully. You must lick the JOIN GROUP button before you can have access to it.

(Jide Ogunsanya) #39

(Jide Ogunsanya) #40