Download Ogbongeblog Template FREE

Hi @oluwa_busiayomi Go to : https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/groups/obt

1 Like

Thanks so much sir I have gotten it. I will soon upload to my blog @ oluwatechz.com Thanks once again boss

1 Like

Loadedpoint.com. That is the url of my blog. Confirm it sir.

Mr jade, you have not attended to me after all this days of waiting. Please do dear. Thanks

Bros eh
 please i suggest you upload this Package to another download Platform>> as we all know most Google Sub DOMAINS are down
 and i wouldn’t want this Package pass by me

Your site looks like the demo. You can set it to left and right sidebar via “theme designer”. Anything else?

If you join the group, you should be able to access the download bro.

Hello sir, I uploaded the template on www.talkeverytime.com but it’s still displaying the desktop version on mobile even after making the right settings

No need to reply this sir, Ive followed the instructions I saw in your reply to someone else. Thanks

1 Like

OhK bro. Enjoy :wink:

Wow thanks for this awesome and rare giveway Sir

1 Like

Please the template refused applying on my blog. its showing an error msg like this " Error parsing XML, line 3, column 6: The processing instruction target matching “[xX][mM][lL]” is not allowed. Hide notification" what should i do pls???

You are probably not doing it the right way or you’ve tampered with the file. Hope you know it is for a Blogger blog though.

i have installed it and its very much fine now. check it out www.vitalblog.com.ng

1 Like

please how would i dowload your current template

bro am still unable to download the template

My current theme is not available for download for now. You can get it if you pay for it.

Read the instruction the page carefully. You must lick the JOIN GROUP button before you can have access to it.