Download Ogbongeblog Template FREE

For limited time, you can download the Ogbongeblog template here.

Demo 1

Demo 2

1 Like

Sir jide how can one edit the blog to be mobile responsive or to be like like urs

You mean the current ogbongeblog design?

Yes sirā€¦ View the template at my blog untouchable.com.ng

brosā€¦ they say i dont have access to that topic

If you join the group, you will have access. It was clearly stated in the instruction.

1 Like

Sir please answer my own question

I explained on the download post that you should enable mobile ā€˜customā€™ template and kindly note that this is not the theme I am currently using on my blog. I was using it before i switched to my currrent design.

Go to theme ā€œmobileā€, select ā€œyesā€ and select the ā€œcustomā€ option and save.

. Please I used this older template which one is better. Iā€™m confused here. I need your help mr hide.

The one you are using is not different from the template I am giving out for free,

Sir after apply the template to my blogā€¦on mobile view the images are not displayingā€¦ How do I correct that?

You must upload images directly into your posts. If not, the thumbnails will not show. So, if you copied images into your posts, the thumbnails will not show.

Okayā€¦ Sir from d demo in your templateā€¦ There is a slide show for news at the header below the home pageā€¦ How do i set that on my blog?

Sir, but my desktop view look different than that of your demo. And I love the demo view you display

Whatā€™s your blog url? You can also post screenshot of what your blog looks like on PC.

Iā€™ve replied the question about the slideshow in the other to thread.

Still canā€™t download the template even after signing up/in

same here i cantdownload thetemplateafter sign up

I cant even download anything

Hi @Techrid @centabdul and @Moruf_Tolulope_Ramot

You didnā€™t read the instruction carefully. You MUST join that group for you to be able to access the download. So, click on the link above and when you get to the page, click JOIN GROUP. Thereafter, click the download linkā€¦

Hello sir. Good morning I have been trying to join the group but I cant seem to find it. How do I join the group sir