Direct music and video download link for my emperior blogger theme

pls sir i urgently need a direct download where visitor can download music and videos directly from my blog

Upload the file to google drive.

Use this tool to get the direct download link.

Link a download button to the direct downlod link, So if anyone clicks on the download button, the download starts…

2 Likes

thanks boss

please, i need tips on how to resolve this domain issue…THE DOMAIN IS NO LONGER PACKED WITH GO DADDY…i do get that error message most times i visit my blog www.xtreeminfo.com

check your dns settings…

thanks boss…that has been resolved

PLS HELP!!! Sites showing Google ads should be easy for users to navigate. Sites may not change user preferences, redirect users to unwanted websites, initiate downloads, include malware or contain pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with site navigation.

So i got the above note has part of google adsense criteria and i am guilty of initiate downloads; Now my question is do i have to remove all the download on my blog before i can be granted the adsense?

Guy under where in HTML did u place your Addthis Inline post. I have tried but not coming up

ctrl f in ur html setting, search for your recommend post or related post…carefully replace it with the addthis code