Check out WhoDeySell - the People Driven Market Place

When you hear the word “WhoDeySell” what is the first thing that comes to your mind?..whatever your reply is, it is not far from the answer. Well, as for me, I will say my answer is Marketing. Let me take you on a little survey, WhoDeySell (WDS) is a people-driven marketplace that helps you to find stuff near you starting with knowing how much it costs.

WhoDeySell’s goal is to help buyers get info about the goods they are looking to purchase by providing the price and location of such goods on a user-friendly website. With WhoDeySell, you can discover great deals from your city and beyond, while in the comfort of your home.

How to Join the WhoDeySell PLATFORM

It takes absolutely nothing to be a part of WhoDeySell… Just turn on your data, open your web browser and visit www.whodeysell.com.ng and you are connected! easy right?..

Also, you can register and upload content all for free. When you add content to WhoDeySell, you help other buyers like you.

Let’s walk through the process of posting new items on the site.

First, you need to register and log in.

To do that, go ahead and click on the account icon by the left-hand side of your screen then click register if you haven’t registered before or log in if you already registered an account. How to Upload Your Products After logging in, you’ll land on the homepage. From there, click on the “ADD PRICE” button by the right hand-side of the page as shown below.

Then you’ll be redirected to a new page where you can enter the name and the price for the item you are adding. Optionally, you can attach a photo of the item. An example of how this can be done is given in the below image. WDS-3-Screenshot|690x483

Conclusion WhoDeySell describes itself as the people’s marketing platform. Designed to help people access the market easily from the comfort of their homes or wherever they may find themselves. The prices and location of each product are given on the details page of the uploaded items. My final verdict on WhoDeySell? I think it is a lovely and creative platform, and user-friendly. You should give the platform a try too.