Can I Watch BBN On DStv Padi or GOtv Jinja Lite ?

Originally published at: Can I Watch BBN On DStv Padi or GOtv Jinja Lite ? – OgbongeBlog

With the return of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija), fans across Nigeria and beyond are eager to tune in and catch all the drama, fun, and excitement that this reality TV show has to offer. However, one of the most common questions among subscribers of DStv and GOtv subscribers is “Can I Watch BBN On DStv Padi or GOtv Jinja Lite?” Well, as a GOtv or DStv subscriber, you need to have an active subscription on specific packages to enjoy the thrilling moments of BBNaija.

Which DsTV Packages Show BBNaija ?

To watch BBNaija on DStv, you need to be subscribed to one of the following packages:

• DStv Premium
  • DStv Compact Plus
  • DStv Compact
  • DStv Confam (Family)
  • DStv Yanga (Access)

If you’re subscribed to any of these packages, you can enjoy BBNaija on channel 198 on DStv.

Which GOtv Packages Show BBNaija?

Similarly, on GOtv, you need to be subscribed to one of the following packages to watch BBNaija:

• GOtv Supa+
  • GOtv Supa
  • GOtv Max
  • GOtv Jolli (Plus)

If you’re subscribed to any of these packages, you can enjoy BBNaija on channel 29 on GOtv.

DStv Padi Channels List 2024

DStv Padi is an entry-level package that offers a limited number of channels which include 45+ channels, 1 HD channel; including local and international news channels. While it does not include Big Brother Naija channel 198, it still provides a variety of content for subscribers. Here’s a list of some channels available on DStv Padi :

• RealTime (155)
  • Africa Magic Hausa (156)
  • Africa Magic Yoruba (157)
  • Africa Magic Igbo (159)
  • TeleMundo (118)
  • Televista (194)
  • Trybe (195)
  • National Geographic Wild (182)
  • Supersports Blitz (200)
  • NTA I (Channel 251)
  • SILVERBIRD (Channel 252)
  • AIT (Channel 253)
  • LAGOS TV (Channel 256)
  • MITV (255)

Is Channel 198 On Dstv Padi ?

Channel 198, which broadcasts BBNaija, is not available on the complete DStv Padi channels list.

You can also check out the DsTv Padi TV Guide on DStv website.

GOtv Jinja Channels List 2024

GOtv Jinja is another entry-level package that offers a limited number of channels. Here’s a list of channels available on GOtv Jinja :

• Epic (6)
  • RealTime (35)
  • Africa Magic Hausa (3)
  • Africa Magic Yoruba (2)
  • Africa Magic Igbo (4)
  • E! Entertainment (36)
  • Spice (19)
  • Trybe (13)
  • Supersports Blitz (60)
  • Supersports Select 2 (64)
  • Islam Channel (111)
  • Emmanuel Tv (112)
  • Al Jazeera (71)

Is Channel 29 On GOtv Jinja ?

Does GOtv Has Channel 29? The answer is No

Channel 29, which broadcasts BBNaija, is not available on the complete GOtv Jinja channels list.

How to Upgrade DStv or GOtv Package to Show Big Brother Naija

If you want to watch BBNaija, you’ll need to upgrade your subscription to one of the eligible packages mentioned earlier. You can do this by:

• Visiting the DStv or GOtv website
  • Using the MyDStv or MyGOtv app
  • Contacting DStv or GOtv customer service
  • Visiting a DStv or GOtv outlet near you

The Bottom Line: Can I Watch BBN on DStv Padi or GOtv Jinja Lite?

Unfortunately, the answer is No.

While DStv Padi and GOtv Jinja Lite are affordable packages, they don’t offer access to BBNaija.

If you’re a fan of the show, you’ll need to upgrade to a higher package to enjoy the thrilling moments of Big Brother Naija.

By subscribing to DStv Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Confam, or Yanga, or GOtv Supa+, Supa, Max, or Jolli, you can ensure that you don’t miss a moment of the action.

Remember to always check the channels list and DStv packages prices in Nigeria before subscribing to ensure you get the channels you want.