Blogger New & Previous Templates: Which One Do You Prefer?

Blogger Recently introduces some new themes and there has been lots of buzz on the Internet about the developments :smile:

While some bloggers commend the developer for the theme and higher functionality, some frown at the new themes saying it wasn’t cool enough :frowning: || You might want to read advantages of the new themes here and disadvantages here

Now for those running their blog on the #blogspot,

1. which one do you prefer between the New Blogger Themes and Previous Blogger Themes?

2. And Why?

cc: @jidetheblogger @RealityEmma @Jayboss @mazinoweb and others

@tuhamworld i prefer the new themes (Emporio) as they are unique, some newbies do ask me that is Lasgidi Online still on blogger.

It also loads faster compared to the old themes, i also love the way share button is placed below the post title and below the post.

2 Likes

Glad to hear your readers are loving it @Jayboss… But there are still some things am missing on the old theme like the header categories and ability to set a certain widget on mobile only plus some little things

But Am sure the developer are still working on those themes to make it rock better sha