Blogger emperio theme not showing the numbered post I asked it to. Please how can I resolve this?

Only showing 4 post per page

And how many did you set it to on the Layout Settings >> Blog Post

I see it to 12 just like ogbongeblog but it’s not responding… I have tried layout, blog post times without not but it not responding.

Can I get HTML or CSS setting to resolve this please???

Urgent!!!

what do you mean by numbered post? any screenshot?

Hope you don’t paste your article from Microsoft word to your blog and

1. Can you supply a screenshot of the “Blog Layout Settings” and “Your Blog’s homepage”

On the layout settings, I chose 12 but it’s displaying 6… Pleasehelp me check @ogbongeblog. This is my link.

Try changing the arrow indicated part in the picture below to "Days With Post, Save it and see if there will be changes

blog layout settings

1 Like

@tuhamworld , It’s still not responding… Just tried it now but thanks anyways…

Can you show a screenshot pf your blog’s layout settings as at now? [like the type i shared above]

That’s the problem I have. I’m not good at PC screen shots.

I also asked @jidetheblogger about how he was able to make his header small and portable. He said I should screen grab what I’m not talking about but i could only do mobile.

I guess that is why none of my questions a have been answered yet…

To use screenshots… If you’re running on Window 7, just click on Start Menu >> Search for snipping tool

1 Like

OK! I’ll do it immediately I get on PC… Thank so much! Also visited your blog yesterday and I must say you’re doing a good job.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment bro…

Hope you left some juicy comments there too cos that’s the only way i will know you truly come there ooh lol :wink:

1 Like

Capture

that’s it! @tuhamworld and @jidetheblogger

your blog url