Adsense is active on .com but not visible to visitors, It is visible on blogspot

Dear bloggers, Please I need your help, AdSense just granted full approval to www.eaolatoye.com but the ads was not visible to visitors but only shown blank space, meanwhile the same ads code was placed on my www.rpriests.blogspot.com and immediately comes up. But I can see it shown via my Template(Theme) Edit HTML as seen below Ads not showing

But On live site it is blank space as seen below Blank space

Please @jidetheblogger and my other Ogas kindly come to my aid. Thank you

Did you add the domain to the list of your authorized sites in your Google Adsense settings?

1 Like

Login to your adsense dashboard

Click on Settings >> My Sites >> Check if the .com is verified

Yes I do, it is verified.

The sites already verified since I apply for adsense

Sites verify

My Boss @jidetheblogger Please help me out, the address I used for my AdSense is Plot 187, opposite Rock View Hotel, Wuse2, Adetokunbo Ademola , Abuja. But since November 24 last year that the mail has been sent up till now I have not receive it. Now AdSense is threatening me that less than a month the ads on my site will stop appearing as seen from below picture Adsense rpriests

Please what should I do?

Thank you

Google Adsense might have already sent the PIN to your address but maybe they’re having trouble locating your address, that’s why.

Maybe you should try using a Postal Address instead

Thanks @tuhamworld But the address I used is a very popular location that is not hidden. anyway, please what can be done to avoid ads being stop?

It might be a Popular address to you but maybe not to them… Try using the Post Office to receive your PIN there

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Bros just use ID to verify if u requested more than 3 times already… Pin is such a difficult thing

1 Like

@harbudul Please what do you mean by ID?

Government approved identification card, nepa bill, bank statement, international passport, driver licence etc… Anything for identification recognized by government

1 Like