Adding Native In Feed Adsense Ads To WordPress

In-feed ads are a new format that you place inside your feed to help monetize your site and provide a better user experience to your visitors. For example, a feed can be an editorial feed (e.g., a list of articles or news) or listings (e.g., a list of products, services, etc.)

I tried using the Ad Inserter plugin to add it to my Wordpress site (on homepage and category and tag ages) but it messed up the blog layout. So, I deactivated it.

Below is the settings I used :

So, you can try it and let me know if it works for your Wordpress blog.

If you’ve been able to successfully add the Adsense Native In-feed ads to your WordPress blog, kindly let us know.

1 Like

Sir I used this plugin called easy adsense, it worked great too

1 Like

I have used the ads inserter plugin on my site, it works great with the AdSense native feed, though am using a premium WordPress template https://naijacomms.com

Does your posts display in list style or in grid?

Your posts display in list style. So, it should work. Does’t seem to work with posts that display in grid. Which app are you using for the desktop notifications? @ibehone

1 Like

I use onesignal app. Thanks ogbonge for all the tutor you’ve been giving bloggers, I have improved in my Blogging career as a result of some of your tutors. Kudos

1 Like