Ad Networks : Which Of These Are You Using To Monetize Your Blog?

Which of these ad networks are you using to monetize your blog?

• Adsense
  • Media.net
  • Chitika
  • Infolinks
  • Mgid
  • Content.ad
  • Taboola
  • RevenueHits
  • Sulvo
  • Revcontent
  • TheBloggerNetwork
  • Dianomi
  • Ezoic
  • AdThrive
  • GumGum

0 voters

If the ad network you are using is not listed, kindly drop the name.

I think we should also share ideas about the one we are using. Some networks here are strange to me, like am not so that familiar with them. Example is that of Revcontent, Thebloggernetwork and Reveneuehits

Propeller ads

1 Like

I use Adsense

3 Likes

Hello Sir, i have not use any of it and i dont think any of them will accept my blog for now because of the challenges facing it.

What challenges ma,make it plain if any can help

i’m only using jumia affliate for now. i have issues with my ADSENSE account

Has it been long since you’re using them?

just last year

I’m using just Content Ad

I’m not using anyone for now but would want to get info on which one is best suitable for a WordPress site on business niche. Thanks

Hope you’re doing well on it?

Haven’t given them a thought… What do you think of them in comparison to Adsense?:slight_smile:

They are not nice o, don’t use them. I use them as AdSense have not approve me.

I guess Adsense must have mentioned the reason of disapproval, why not work around it?

It’s been about 5 months since i last applied. Yeah they gave a reason, according to them, they said “site does not comply with google policies”.

I just tire for them.

I would suggest you visit the link in the disapproval to read their terms and conditions and fix it

1 Like

For now I use ngadverts

Am really fed up ooo… I applied to 5 ads company all rejected mine

And what can you say about them? Have you ever withdraw earnings from them? Would you recommend them over other ads network? We would like to hear your thoughts here:slight_smile: