Blogging industry is over-saturated and people are getting more confused/convinced (don’t mind me putting two opposite together) everyday and as thousands going into blogging everyday, so thousands are getting kicked out as they can’t stand the heat.
I can’t but laugh when people imagine that blogging dont need to be learnt. It’s a field, an industry with its technical-know-how. Internet is the biggest and most competitive industry in the world because it brings the world in one room and here you want to take a share with your lazy ass.
To be successful in blogging, you need knowledge, creativity, ingenuity and lastly, funding. Many websites you see having thousands of social likes don’t just have them but they spend thousands of bucks on promotion, they employ experts and spend because they know it’s business.
Do you see blogging as business? Are you struggling with ideas, well, relax on a well cushioned chair and get a cup of water and “honeyed” popcorn and read the concrete blog article ideas i have for you. I have divided these into four categories and I’m starting with the first category.
- Delivering added value
- Be generous
- Be human
- Promote diligently
Delivering added value
Create really high quality content. This is the basis of a successful blog:
1. Solve a problem Each of your blog articles must solve a serious problem for your target audience. If not, why should your reader pay attention to you?
2. Write a “like you” article “Like You”-headlines are not only tempting, but “like you” articles also provide an eerie added value. They show your reader exactly how something can be done. Example: How to use the Cosmo headline technique to write great headlines
3. Write an Ultimate guide Ultimate instructions are stretched “like you” article. They are usually very detailed and very extensive. So they are often divided. Example: How to Improve App User engagement and Retention (Detailed Guide)…
4. Write a list post List posts are not only easy to create, but also easy to scan and easy to read. And, the reader immediately knows what to expect and how much time he has to spend. List posts work. Example: 5 fundamental mistakes that failed nigerian bloggers make
5. Write a mega list post Mega list posts are stretched list posts. Everything that goes beyond 10 points is no longer read, but only scanned. This generates enormous added value and is therefore often shared. Example: 100 good headlines (and why they were so profitable)
6. Write an article series Article series are so powerful because they illuminate a particular subject matter much more closely. Write several articles that build on each other and connect them to an article series. Example: Step by step into making money in recession time in Nigeria- Article series
7. Create a “Best of” article Everyone loves a handpicked selection of your best articles. This will save your reader a lot of time and effort. Example: Best Article on Coconut Water Nutrition
8. Summarize older articles Blogs are good at presenting new content. But the older ones are often forgotten. Therefore, you should summarize older articles and show them to your new readers over and over again. Big G also love old articles that are updated with new content.
9. Create a case study Case studies are always interesting. They show your reader in detail how a particular project was done. It’s almost as if he’d been there live. Start a blog with a bang – so you start through (+ Case study). Example: How Top Nigerian bloggers grow their blogs.
10. Write about the future What could happen in your niche in the future? The world does not stop spinning. Where do you think the journey is going? Blogging about the future, especially if you’re good in predicting the future, this can work great in any niche. Even without valid facts, you can update the article when the reality actually unfold. Example: The future of Nigeria businesses Online
11. Reveal a myth For each topic, hundreds of myths are buzzing in the minds of your target audience. Cover them, they have lost nothing there! Example: The SEO Myths
12. Take part in a discussion Blogging is a dialogue. Take part in this discussion. Do you disagree as a fellow blogger? Then write about it. Example: Content is no more the King but Backlink
13. Create a statistic article Statistics are useful because they bring structure into our chaotic world. They are especially interesting when you have brought them together. Example: Increase in Underage pregnancy in Nigeria
14. Deliver a checklist Checklists or cheat sheets are wonderful because they serve as a “reference post” – they are “Gold” for audience that want to dig deep into a subject matter and finding a related materials is a good deal. Example: Publish blog articles but check list first
15. Give a freebie No matter if you offer a free tool, plugin or pdf, write a blog article about it.
Example: Promote Your App free Here
16. Create an info graphic We humans are visual animals. Therefore, deliver something to your reader that he understands immediately. After all, picture is more than a thousand words Example: How to write the perfect blog article – 15 simple steps [info graphic]
17. Create a podcast episode Many people from your target group simply do not like to read. Therefore, offer audio so that they can consume your content anyway. You can even burn your content to audio for them to download as MP3.
18. Create a video In addition to audio, video should not be missing on your blog. We humans stand on moving pictures! Especially when they show you how things are done. Many Nigerian bloggers still don’t make their videos but rather link to saturated videos of experts in their niche.
19. Write a FAQ article List frequently asked questions and answer them. In principle, quite simple, right? The point is, there are many questions that great blog posts don’t answer no matter how long and detailed the article is. You can think about some possible weird questions and answer them.
20. Write a Saq article Not only frequently asked questions are important, but also questions that should be asked (should asked questions).Example: Why is regularity the key to a successful blog?
21. Create a Glossary A glossary is where you explain terminology on your subject and is always helpful. Especially for beginners. Example: Many beginners in blogging don’t know the meaning of serp, IM, black hat, grey hat, Big G, canonical, anchor text etc
Be Generous Blogging is a very social medium. Therefore, you must be generous in accordance with the law of reciprocity:
22. Create an influencer article Here, you introduce the influencers from your niche. According to the motto:“You should pay attention to these bloggers this year”. Everyone is happy about such a listing. Eample: 101 top Health bloggers in Nigeria
23. Make an interview Tap another’s brain. Other perspectives are always interesting. And, you have less work! Eample: Link building with content marketing for successful SEO: Online entrepreneur, Chaktty in an interview.
24. Create a link post A link post links to good articles from other bloggers from your niche. According to the motto: “The best I’ve found this week”. Example: Roundup of the week: blogging daily routine.
25. Create an article full of quotes Quotes, most of the time are more powerful than contents Inspiring and motivating quotes give energy and spur your readers to actions. People are not really motivated to do great things in Nigeria, so, giving your readers interesting quotes will fill the gap and make them feel loved . I am not a fan of articles full of citations because they do not provide so much added value. But for your niche it might fit very well.Example: The 50 best quotes of internet marketing.
26. Create a resource article Here you can recommend resources, such as products, tools, e-books or the like.Example: How to start a profitable blog
27. Let someone else write for you Not only do you have to write guest posts for others, but you also have to accept guest posts. You still have to edit it, but you save a lot of time.And, the other has access to your audience. Win-win.
Be human In business, there is far too much hypocritical professionalism. This is totally superfluous. But you know you have to be human:
28. Tell a personal story We humans love stories. Of course, we are interested first. But right after that, we want to know what your story is… so that we will have something again afterwards! Example: How I built a successful blog business within 2 years
29. Refer your audience to a With this kind of article, you’re engaging your audience. Socialize your audience and answer their questions. You don’t have to claim the supreme. Talk about other experts and sell their whole idea to your audience and your audience will appreciate it and understand your influence in your niche.
30. Carry out a survey Use your blog article for a public survey and then publish the results.Example: Can you help us? Take part in our survey on online business. Write an inspiring article now and then, your reader needs inspiration. Write a post that moves it… and you’ve won a new fan. Example: 28 things you should not do to yourself from today
31. Write a holiday article You always have to pick up the thoughts of your reader. For example, if it’s Christmas, write an article that suits Christmas. Eample: How to drive Traffic to blog during XMAS
32. Show how it looks behind the scenes Your true fans want to look behind the scenes. How does it all look with you?How do you do all that you do? Example: How I schedule my blogging works
33. Create a manifest A manifesto motivates and ensures that everyone is on the same level. Example: The “let You go Well” manifesto
34. Publish a "Hi I am. Ask me Everything "article This is a wonderful way for an extraordinary article. Here, the focus is not on your article, but on you answering the comments of your audience. Example: Hi, I’m Neil Patel of KISSmetrics, crazy egg and quick sprout… ask me Everything
Promote diligently This part is often forgotten: the promotion. Today you have to promote and sell everything and everyone:
35. Use celebrities’ fame Grab the attention of a celebrity and connect it to your theme. No matter if it is alive or not! Example: What Shakespeare can teach you about advertising texts.
36. Write about a novelty I’m a big fan of evergreen content. But yet we love new things for people. When something is new, we automatically pay attention to it. Curiosity drives us. Example: The latest blogging secret about search engine
37. Write about a trend Similar to the news, trends are also very tempting. Your readers want to hear from you where the journey is going. Example: Social media trends: what to look for in 2018
38. Write an Experience report Experience reports are wonderful if you want to distribute affiliate products. Describe objectively the pros and cons and you create something of value for your reader. Example: Jumia Affiliate Review – Step by step into becoming Affiliate pro
39. Promote your product or service This is the final step: offer your product or service directly in your blog article. As long as you don’t overdo it and pack the whole thing into added value and a nice story, that’s fine. Example: Only the facts: Why you should visit techpally
Conclusion So, these were my 39 concrete blog article ideas.
Please never forget these four great points that you should address with your content:
- Delivering added value
- Be generous
- Be human
- Promote diligently
Share this article with fellow bloggers and potential internet marketers you may not know but are there as friends in your social networks. Sponsored by https://www.techpally.com