You Owe Nigeria, Join APC - Buhari To Youths

President Muhammadu Buhari has urged youths in Nigeria to join the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Young people owe this country the responsibility to deploy their energy and creativity in every field – health, science, education, sports, agriculture, etc – and bring up innovations that would be in tandem with the changing dynamics of the world”, he said on Thursday.

The Nigerian leader spoke at a virtual meeting with APC youths. He joined from the State House, Abuja.

Buhari noted that the ongoing registration and revalidation exercise will further ensure a shared vision for the party, grassroots participation, and inclusiveness for youths.

The President restated his belief that politics is a game of numbers, insisting political power belongs to the people.

He assured the youths of more party and government policies that will accommodate their interests.

‘‘While I will be looking forward to a more robust engagement with young people across the country, I wish to emphasize to you all that in me, you have a major supporter.

“I will offer you my full support to grow in politics, public service, entertainment, entrepreneurship and many other sectors, because I know that the future we envisage as a country cannot happen without our youths”, Buhari added