Winners of The Free Domain Names & Web Hosting for First Two TL2 Members

We promised to give out free one year web hosting plan and .com.ng domain name to the first two members that attained trust level 2 on this planet.

Well, the winners are :

##Emmanuel Ekanem

@RealityEmma blogs at www.nobleloaded.com

He attained TL2 13 days ago.

https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/user_avatar/planet.ogbongeblog.com/realityemma/120/65_1.png

##Tunde Sanusi

@tuhamworld blogs at www.netsocialblog.com

He attained TL2 10 days ago.

https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/user_avatar/planet.ogbongeblog.com/tuhamworld/120/77_1.png

You can confirm this here and you can read how the trust level works here.

Congrats @RealityEmma and @tuhamworld. Thank you for participating over a period of weeks to grow the planet.

Special appreciation to the fastest growing web hosting, cloud support and VPS service provider in Nigeria, Garanntor.ng for the reward.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners

3 Likes

They the members of the Emporio Gang. Congrats to them.

5 Likes

congrat to the winners

3 Likes

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Thanks so much @jidetheblogger for the reward! And I also appreciate you too @mazinoweb and @Jayboss , you guys have been rocking since the day of BHB, remember? :wink:

To @RealityEmma congrats too bro!

And to other member of this great forum, kudos guys! Let’s join hands and move this forum to greater heights :smile:

Cheers to OgbongePlanet Forum

2 Likes

@RealityEmma Congrats Bro!!! You Deserve it (your blog is super coool!!):wink:

2 Likes

@tuhamworld You’ve been productive from the first day I joined Ogbonge planet. Thanks! Congrats Too!:hugs:

3 Likes

Wow!

And the EmporioGang Members got this.

Thank you so much @jidetheblogger i really appreciate your hard work, you’re the BOMB!.

And to my fellow winner @tuhamworld bro you rock! Congrats too!

Thank you @mazinoweb @jayboss @mosswriter and @bestsmiles i really appreciate you all. :smile:

Like @tuhamworld said, lets stick together and make this Planet grow.

And not forgeting GARANNTOR our sponsor, it would have been almost impossible without them. Thanks Garanntor! we love you for this,. Hoping for a great future with you.

I’m really out of words, thank you all, thank you all, thank you all! We are moving.

2 Likes

Congratulations Bro

2 Likes

You guys deserve this.

3 Likes

Awww!

Thanks bro for the sweet words :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations bros

1 Like

Congrats guys; way to go!

2 Likes