Win This Blog Today

I promised that there will be another free blog up for grabs in August.

We are here.

I am going to give away this blog to one smart blogger here.

The blog is super specific in terms of niche selection and has high potential in terms of affiliate income generation. You can use it to rank for local service and even create a physical business out of it.

#How to win?

Just tell us why you deserve to win. How do you plan to make this blog successful?

As usual, we will pick only the best response. Take your time and craft a winning pitch (take a cue from those who have won in the past).

Let the competition begin.

#Winner to be announced on September 1, 2017.

2 Likes

First and Foremost i am glad to be the 1st person to comment!!!

Carpets Are Us is indeed a well designed blog!!! After reading this post i first of all open the blog link(Carpetsareus) to visit the blog immediately my browser finished loading the web!! my eyes were like what a superb blog!!! I thoroughly studied each post on the site which really encouraged me.

If i am opportuned to be the lucky winner, i will always update the blog with articles of carpets related issues ranking from (Choosing/buying the best Carpets, installation, maintenance/usage, cleaning, decor and many more about Carpets) as i have already started making research about the niche.

Despite the fact that there are many Carpets blogs out there i will try my best to give my blog readers the best…

I will try as much as possible to post Unique articles about carpet from the outcome of my research.

I will aslo try to get a catchy domain name for the blog. ( Carpetsareus )

Social Media will be a place of target where I will get readers because i will create a facebook page, twitter handle, whatsapp group for the blog so as to share my latest blog posts to the World.

I will also search on google latest searched keywords concerning carpets related issues and update the blog.

I believe if i am opportuned to owned that blog i will make it one of the best Carpet blog #Carpetsareus To me carpets are wonderful because its serve alots of purpose.

2 Likes

Hi @Musazee, I wish you all the best.

Thanks i do hope to be the winner.

Good Sir. I know you don’t need long text just a meaningful stuff… I just wish the winning the best

If am the winning which I know I can’t be because my write up is weck but is not about write up but about what u can offer to your beloved readers I will be very glad to won this blog and tell people why carpets is very important now and how to clean it up without giving it out to washer to clean up for them…

I love to rest on my carpets because they are soft and lovely I so much have joy sleeping on my carpets