What's the best way you get traffic to make sales?

Share with us the best platform and the strategy you use

My best so far is Facebook ads …

1 Like

Sharing on Social Media especially using tools like buffer or hootsuite

Did that method still works? sharing on social media and using hootsuite and the likes…

1 Like

It rocks bro! You can read my post on How To Increase Your Blog’s Traffic Using Buffer

Ok… I’ll go through your post… Thanks for the info.

SEO too is bae sha. Free traffic with high conversion rate.

1 Like

you’re highly welcome bro!:wink:

You use this to make sales ?

I never notice the word "…to make sales" Using that method is only for existing subscribers or people who had already liked one’s page hence it can also create awareness about one’s products or services. I agree with @jidetheblogger on using Facebook ads and hoping to implement it soon:wink:

Do keywords research and focus on buying intent long tail keyword that are not competitive and build backlinks to it, write a nice post and you will get targeted traffic from search engine and make sales. Facebook don’t have appropriate demographic details of users and it’s more likely Facebook ads will not be well targeted and less conversion is the outcome. In fact, more than 50% of Facebook advertisers don’t make profit with their ads unless they’re very intelligent in their ads. <ahref=“https://techpally.com”>Chaktty Team

1 Like

Organic Traffic: I track the most visited posts and land offers on the pages… I know my top 30, they never fail me.

Mostly you’re likely to get the post likes instead of link clicks, am i right?

If yes, try to restructure your ads making it seem irresistible to click link :wink:

I register with Amazon affiliate using Nigeria mobile number though no longer a participant

Try using another network or perhaps use the verification by call if they still have it

I used Nigerian number in registering for Amazon affiliate marketing.

It should be able to work…

Do you see anything like verify by phone call [instead of sms]?