WhatApp To Finally Drop Support For More Blackberry 10 And Windows 8.0 Devices. Come 31st December 2017

Just as we’ve seen from past experiences, WhatsApp has once again, decided to end support for more Blackberry devices running on Blackberry 10 OS and Windows Phones running Windows 8.0 version and below. According to Blackberry Support Page and WhatsApp FAQ Page.

whats-app-gif-01

I don’t know this thingy that WhatsApp has with Blackberry devices, but i think that WhatsApp has naturally grown into hating Blackberry devices.

The world’s most popular messaging app has once again decided to do a routine check in it’s list of devices and by doing so, they’ve decided to shutdown operation on more blackberry devices and this time that targeting the blackberry 10 devices, such as the Blackberry Q series and the Z series, and Windows Phones running on version 8.0.

Support for Windows 7.0, Android 2.1 and 2.2 Froyo, and iOS 6 were shut down last year 2016.

And these are the list of devices that wouldn’t be supporting WhatsApp in the near future…

1. Nokia Symbian s60 will be ending support on June 30 2017.

2. Nokia Symbian s40 will be terminating their support on December 31 2018

3. While Android 2.3.7 and older versions will go on until February 1 2020.

So Blackberry 10 and Windows Phone 8.0 owners, get ready for the next big thing. I think this is a best time to consider upgrading to an Android device, at least an Android 5.0 Lollipop device wouldn’t be a bad idea at all.

So guys, that is it for now, sorry to those who are currently being affected by this new development from WhatsApp.

Let us know what you think of this move from WhatsApp, is it a smart move or just something to frustrate Blackberry and its users as a whole?

This article was gotten from

http://www.correctblogger.com/2017/12/whatsapp-to-end-support-for-blackberry-and-windows-devices.html

Please Guys, i will urge you guys to place your comments on my website, am just a new blog owner, and your comments will contribute to helping me grow.

Also help me share this article with your friends, to help someone get updated. when you get to my website

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter by using the facebook and twitter icons provided on our webpage.

Bye and have a nice day. and Merry Christmas to All of Us.

You should Also visit our webpage here at www.correctblogger.com to see more awesome articles like this one.

this is not the first time they are postponing the date, they should just let the app be available for every platform