Vivo Nex 3: Sleekest Phone Edges

Originally published at: https://www.mobilitaria.com/vivo-nex-3-sleekest-phone-edges/

Vivo has succeeded in making the Vivo Nex 3 pretty dope without compromising user experience.

The Vivo Nex 3 has a Snapdragon 855 Plus processor and 8GB of RAM, a fast in-display fingerprint sensor, a long-lasting battery, and a headphone jack.

The Vivo Nex 3 is made of glass and aluminum, fused together almost seamlessly. The power button is a virtual one, a pressure-sensitive portion of the frame marked by a rigid texture. The volume can be increased or reduced by pressing above or below the power button.

Along with a “Waterfall FullView” curved display, the Nex 3 has a triple set of rear cameras (including a 64-megapixel one), a faster pop-up front camera with a LED flash to add a little light to your selfies.

There is a Side Ambient Light feature that allows the phone to display various light patterns to go with notifications and music when the phone is faced upside down. You can turn off the feature if you want to but I wouldn’t, I love colours.

The battery on the Vivo Nex 3 5G is a massive Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and supports fast charging up to 44W. Adding to Nex 3’s 8GB RAM, it has a massive storage of 128GB but no memory card slot. I personally love the sleek sides and the phone’s sides are said to have reduced touch sensitivity in order to avoid unintended tapping and opening of apps.