The North is now the worst place on Earth to live in - Reno Omokri says as he tackles Northerners against Bishop Kukah's Christmas Day message

The North is now the worst place on Earth to live in - Reno Omokri says as he tackles Northerners against Bishop Kukah

Reno Omokri has continued to tackle Nigerians from Northern Nigeria kicking against the Christmas day message of the archbishop of the Sokoto Diocese, Bishop Matthew Kukah.

Using the photo collage above which shows actress Rahma Sadau in a backless dress that caused controversy online , Reno wrote

''I am getting fed up with some (not all) of the Northern elite. I am not contesting for any position so I don’t have to pretend. Boko Haram has taken over a military base in Borno. Banditry is consuming the Northwest. Herdsmen are kidnapping and destroying all the North. The North is now the worst place on Earth to live in. Yet, the President, the Senate President, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, the Ministry of defence, Army, Airforce, Police, DMI, NIA, DSS, EFCC, NIS, NCS, NPS and 90% of our military and security services are all headed by Northern Muslim males. And their problem is Bishop Kukah?