The August Freebie Blog Givaway Goes to

Well,

It is September 1, and as I had promised to unveil the winner today. I am not going back on my word.

This fest did not receive many bids. Perhaps due to fear or lack of self belief that one can actually win.

You cannot achieve anything without trying. Always show up and stand to be counted. You never know.

#Carpets Are Us blog goes to @Musazee.

#Congratulations bro :tophat:

Send your details to my inbox so that I can facilitate the transfer.

4 Likes

Hmmm… I missed This! Congrats Bro!

1 Like

All Praise is due to Allah for making me the winner of this great blog (Carpetsareus) and i will you this medium to thank @MrVoke for this offer, i really appreciate may God reward you abundantly

My special greetings goes to our Boss @jidetheblogger and the entire members of this great community.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, also try checking various sections of the forum so as not to miss such chances anymore #advise.

1 Like

Congrats @Musazee and thanks so much for tje gift @MrVoke. God bless you more…

2 Likes

Thanks Boss.

Watch out for the next offer :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you @jidetheblogger for this platform. Btw, our presidential election was annulled. We’ll be going back to the polls in 59 days. Asking for prayers

1 Like

You showed up bro, congratulations

1 Like

Thanks, i appreciate with unique sense of respect.

1 Like

Annulled till the next 59days…anyway i wish you free and fair elections.

1 Like

Yeah, the ruling was given on Sept 1 that a rerun should be done within the next 60 days and time started ticking right after the pronouncement.

All transfer successful done. Thanks Sir, i do hope you will visit the site to see some of my updates, and assist with advice or recommendations Thanks.

1 Like

That is one of the beauty of Democracy.

You are welcome. I will look at it and see how you’re doing with it

1 Like