See The Reason Why You Should Not Keep Your Money In The Bank

Why do people complain about not having money but are scared to do anything to make money? Why do people “play safe” like saving 50k in their account only to later spend it on things they can’t account for? If you have 500k lying in your account, how much will the bank pay on interest in the next 12 months?

“The mentality of the black people is that the millions kept in banks is what make them rich. But the whites, it is the assets, investments etc that count for them. Bill Gates net worth is over $88 billion but he doesn’t has such amount in his bank account. Same as for Dangote. I pity those who store money all their money inside banks and think they are rich. (credit: Mazino Oyolo)”

Why are we so scared to take risks? Why are we so scared that we over analyze things? What if this and what if that! Why can’t it be " what if I get 25 people to join my business as opposed to what if I can’t get anybody to join? It’s funny when people say we can’t recruit. Why don’t you knowingly invest some part of your money into business and make profit for yourself instead of just keeping all in the bank.*

YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS.

It’s either you store your money in the bank for safekeeping while the bank invest with your money and make profit unknown to you.

OR

You invest some part of your money in business to make profit for yourself.

Do you really think your money in your bank account is resting there doing NOTHING??? I guess most of you don’t really know what is happening to your money behind close doors. The bank is making serious profit with your money and guess what, they still won’t share the profits with you because you are not even aware that they are investing with your money. Start investing your money today.

3 Likes

Nice one atleast after reading this some will try using their money to invest on something beneficial than keeping it in the Bank

1 Like