SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type C : The Perfect Storage Device for a Devoted Content Creator

Originally published at: https://www.ogbongeblog.com/sandisk-ultra-dual-drive-usb-type-storage-device.html

As someone who typically doesn’t concern myself with technical stuff, when I started creating content at the beginning of the year, one of my New Years’ resolutions was to become more mindful about my devices and how to use them to their full potential.

I use my android phone to create the graphics that accompany the stories I put on my medium page; the frequency of my posting induced the pesky problem of inadequate storage. I was reluctant to delete any graphics because keeping them all helps me track the progress of my designs ensuring I do not repeat a concept. So, I had to find a solution to this pesky problem.

After researching and asking my techier friends for their opinions on how to solve my problem, I found the SanDisk Dual Drive USB for the Type-C phone. I chose this device because the specifications were just what I needed. I’ve listed them below, so you too see the capacity of this device.

SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type C Specs

• Capacity that ranges from: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
  • Possesses up to 150 MB/s File Transfer Speed
  • Has a FAT32 Native Format
  • Transfers a maximum file size of 4GB Maximum
  • Possesses a Dual Port (USB Type C and USB Type A)
  • USB 3.1 Support
  • Compact size with dimension:  20.0 x 38.1 x 9.4 mm (0.79″ x 1.5″ x 0.37″)
  • Compatible with OTG enabled Android Phones
  • Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6+ and higher

It allows owners to move information between their Type-C and Type-A devices. So, imagine how a creator like myself felt when I found the solution to my phone’s storage problem? I was elated! Now, I simply move the graphics to my computer so I can design on the go.

Another perk is that I can automatically back up my information and content through the SanDisk Memory zone app. That way, God forbid I lose my phone, my latest designs and story drafts would still be available.

Sometimes, I need to move things from my phone to computer and I need it done quickly. The SanDisk Dual Drive USB Type-C has Gen 1 performance which reads at a speed of 150MB/s. So much more can be achieved when you have this drive! give it a try and you too can save more content on your devices.

As someone who’s always moving, the SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C is just what I need. It’s a compact size that fits in my purse or pocket. I can also be attached to a keyring hole, which means I never leave it at home because my keys are always with me.

Now that I have the SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C, I am assured that all my content is adequately managed and nothing useful is lost. Everything is with me when I need them, and I can sleep at night knowing that I don’t have to worry about storage.