Raymond Dokpesi Has Tested Positive For Coronavirus

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr, chairman of DAAR Communications Plc, tested for coronavirus and the result has come back positive.

This was revealed by the chairman himself in a short message to the members DAAR staff in Abuja, as reported by AIT on Monday.

Dokpesi was said to have self-isolated for the past week, after which he started developing malaria symptoms and also started coughing.

Reports say that he made contact with the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) for a COVID-19 test which ended up positive.

It’s been said that the chairman has not travelled recently and he advised that anyone who has interacted with him lately should get tested.

His message reads: “I got a call this morning confirming the result is COVID-19 positive. I am leaving now to the Gwagwalada Isolation Centre for treatment and hope to be back in two weeks. Many of you may have interacted with me during our various meetings and I would advise you to get tested as soon as possible."

Efforts are being made to determine the people he may have come in contact with, as part of a means to curb the spread of the virus.

Source:https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-raymond-dokpesi-jnr-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/amp?__twitter_impression=true