Physical Copies of Barter Virtual Cards Are Coming!

Very soon, you will be able to get physical copies of your Flutterwave barter virtual cards.

I received an email update from the barter team earlier today, that the team is almost done with the migration of all barter virtual cards that start with 5115 to the new physical card scheme. (if yours starts with 5563, don’t worry, yours will be done soon).

What this simply means is that, if you barter virtual card starts with 5115, you can order physical copy of the card from getbarter.co and pick it up at airports in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa!

1 Like

Thats awesome. My card with them starts with 5115. I hope I will be able to get it easily from Benue State because thats where I am serving …

If they can use courier to deliver it, then you should be able to get it in benue state. Which part of benue state are you?

Hello sir, I am serving in Markudi. No 1 Lagos Street Wadata. I am working with one ICT Firm that works on payment integrations and card services…

Oh, that’s cool. I was at Wadata last week though. That means we gonna meet soon.

1 Like

Wow. That is super awesome. I will be very glad to meet you sir. Please do let me know whenever you visit again and I will come to see you sir. Thank you very much. I really appreciate.

1 Like