Ogbongeblog Planet Is A Month Old & Here Is The Winner of the N5,000 Airtime

As a way of marking one month anniversary of this planet, we promised to give out N5,000 worth of airtime to the top referrer in the past 30 days.

Well, I know some members will be wondering how we determine the top referrer. Well, here is how it works :

If you’re signed in to this planet and use the share buttom/icon to share any post or comment from this planet to anywhere outside this planet eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Emails etc, our platform will add your username to the url you share. This way, the platform tracks the number of clicks from those shares and enables us to easily detect the top referrers. Cool…huh? :wink:

Here are the usernames of the top referrers in the past 30 days :

@Jayboss @RealityEmma @BELZEEZ @Bestsmiles @Ogbongetechs

So, the top referrer (excluding myself) is @jayboss; he blogs at LasgidiOnline.

https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/user_avatar/planet.ogbongeblog.com/jayboss/120/28_1.png

The screnshot shows that he shared one topic which was clicked on 101 times.

For using the share button, he was automatically awarded the “First Share” badge and he is even the only member (excluding admin) to have earned the “Nice Share” badge - a badge automatically granted for sharing a link that was clicked by 25 outside visitors.

@jayboss , thank you for spreading the word about our discussions, and this community. More blessings bro. Kindly check your pm to claim your reward.

Pls, help me congratulate him.

Expect more freebies and giveaways. We also have plan to reward the “New Member of the Month” monthly in the long run :wink:

Have fun!

8 Likes

Congrats to the winner! Planet is really rising fast to become the most interactive platform for bloggers and social media entrepreneurs.

2 Likes

Congratulations @jayboss You deserve it bro!

2 Likes

Wow! Congrats to you @jayboss , i’m so happy for you. :smile:

Mehn, i didn’t even believe my name would be among, great job my boss @jidetheblogger . God bless you.

Congrats once more to you @jayboss

2 Likes

Congrats…

2 Likes

Wao, I didn’t expect that I will be the winner, when I saw this post about rewarding the highest referral I just told myself that I can’t win this but here I am.

Thanks @jidetheblogger for this initiative, God bless and @RealityEmma @tuhamworld @aboyi_pius @Ogbongetechs thanks guys.

6 Likes

Even me. I thought the was rewarding best commentators like blogs do.

1 Like

congrat bro

3 Likes

From the screenshot, you’ve shared 3 topics while you are signed in to this planet which were clicked on 53 times. :+1:

3 Likes

Yes, we can bro… :wink:

2 Likes

Congrat bros, keep it up.

2 Likes

Congrats bro…

2 Likes

Congrats @Jayboss!!! Kudos to @jidetheblogger for this initiative. I’m next!!! Hehehe

2 Likes

Thanks, i appreciate.

2 Likes

Congrats bro!

2 Likes

Congratulations are in order @Jayboss. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

this awesome

2 Likes

Missed this i guess… :sushing_face:

this guy so u d here akpa

who has not heard of this blog www.googlehob.com