Originally published at: https://jobs.ogbongeblog.com/ndlea-recruitment-2019-portal-form-how-to-apply/
If you want to apply NDLEA jobs in Nigeria, the NDLEA Recruitment 2019 Portal is now open for online applications for Nigerians interested in joining the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
At the NDLEA Recruitment Portal, you will be able to :
- fill the NDLEA Recruitment 2019 application form online
- view the list of application requirements for recruitment into the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- view the NDLEA Recruitment categories or available job positions
General Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2019
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided, upload passport and required documents.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
How To Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
- Go to : https://www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment_9
- Select the job position you want to apply for (Narcotic Officer Cadre or Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre)
- Fill in the required info in the online application form
- Upload required documents and submit.
Thereafter, you can visit the NDLEA recruitment portal to print your confirmation slip
When Will National Drug Law Enforcement Agency 2019 Recruitment Application Close?
Deadline for submission of completed application is Thursday, August 29, 2019.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) Guarantor forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society. Guarantor form is not needed to complete your application, but it will be required at the interview stage.