N5,000 Cash for First Member That Attains Trust Level 3

I’ve decided to give out a small token of N5,000 to the first member of this online community that attained trust Level 3, which automatically earned the member the regular badge. This is in addition to other benefits of a regular member as stated here.

Well, the winner is @RealityEmma

Thanks so much for being a regular part of our community over a period of months.

I appreciate you.

https://ogbongeblogplanet.s3.amazonaws.com/original/1X/28bd11c1742cb2de670a96010a8f04143b7eb9ee.gif

4 Likes

Congrats @RealityEmma Make i come your place for small party to celebrate am?

1 Like

I’m so grateful @jidetheblogger God bless you for us ooooo.

1 Like

Oga, come but bring your ATM card and spoil me a little oooo.

1 Like

lol… No be you be celebrant? Even na you go pay for the bike wey go carry me come self

Lol… Ok na come, pure water na something :wink:

2 Likes

Choi…so I am not regular…I dont know why I miss stuff like this,I guess its not written in my destiny…congratulations @RealityEmma you really deserve it

1 Like

I will use this medium to congratulate you @RealityEmma for being the winner of this level3 stage, and to also thank our humbled Boss @Jide for his support and activeness (by replying comments which in turn makes the community more lively)in this forum towards ensuring effective exist of this online help forum.

3 Likes

Thanks bro

Thank you brother.

Congrat @RealityEmma

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Congrats @RealityEmma

1 Like

I got over 20 mail from this post in hour ad una no ft get my backlink oya review my new site www.mybestschool.com.ng

Waoo! Nobody told me about this ooooo

Seriously I missed out I will always be here

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

Your contribution to this community is unmatched Bro/// ConGratuLations. I’m standing up for the Champ right now!

1 Like