Lagos Bride, Yetunde Alaka Appreciates The President For The Lockdown After Discovering Groom's Secret

A lot of soon-to-be brides have seen this lockdown as a really challenging situation. Yetunde Alaka, on the other hand sees the lockdown imposed by President Muhammadu Buhari as a blessing in disguise.

Yetunde Alaka had her wedding scheduled for 5 April, but due to the coronavirus lockdown plans changed and the wedding was postponed.

The change in plans helped her discover a secret her soon-to-be husband was hiding: he was already married to another woman.

”I had to stay with my in-laws to-be because of the lockdown and was surprised to hear them discussing about his first wife that I never knew existed.

”They still don’t know that I know. I just came up with some excuses to go and stay with a family friend residing near them.

”When some things happen, they appear to steal your joy, but they are truly a blessing in disguise.

”I am heart-broken, but I believe that the wedding didn’t happen as planned for a good reason,” Yetunde Alaka said.

She may have been saddened by the secret but she seems glad to have known the truth before it was too late.

Source:https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/15/lagos-bride-yetunde-alaka-thanks-buhari-lockdown-unlocks-grooms-secret/