Lady Dies After Getting Burnt While Answering A Call Close To Gas

A woman who took a call while she was close to her cooking gas has died after she suffered severe burns.

Friends on Facebook shared photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her survival. Her health got worse and she died. Her friends are mourning Her on Facebook and warning against answering phone calls near a cooking gas.

web stats
Disclaimer : Every member of NetDivo forum is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on this forum.